Do you ever get tired and agitated.....

Rooster Rider007 said:
My answers vary depending on who's asking em. If they know bikes, ill chat a bit about the busa and its specs, if it another moron who's gettin a bike real soon, ill have some fun.
As of last year my busa had a 1550cc motor with an advanced V-tech setup that Honda developed with Suzuki, people who know nothing love the Vtechs. :laugh:
I then recommended a Ducati as a good starter bike, low power, slow handleing and lack of maintenance are all selling.points on those bikes.
I like to help the dumb get dumber, and its not like they have the money for a bike anyway, they just spent all of it at the bar and on crack.
I have heard good things about that V-tech setup for the busa.

i go through it often.got used to it. i seem to have more freinds while on the bike :laugh: pple who usually wont talk to me, seem to wanna talk to me when i ride. if i can get the chics to notice, i'll be good!

only questions i hate are the ones where they want to see you ride a wheelie or do a burnout... or race..

It comes with the territory. It makes people want one of whatever it is. It makes some peoples day. The ones that tell you your bike won`t do, or can only do, smile at them and agree. When you agree with an idiot, you remove his fire. Try it.

Example. At work we joke and kid around sometimes. My turn comes around and I being roasted, I laugh and start getting on my ass. The guys laugh then get quiet. Then they go roast someone else. This works at home, with friends, and strangers. It makes them scratch their heads and go into a WTF funk. Try it. :laugh:

Back