Good day

lil charlie

Registered
I just wanted to say to my fellow org’sters….I hope you enjoyed your weekend and have a good day. I spent the weekend with my family….what else could a guy ask for?

I'm still struggling with vertigo :( BUT, my boys and I made the best of our weekend, and I had a great Mother's Day! My boys started with breakfast in bed (slight detour on th way to that when Sam came running in my room in a panic, saying "Mom! Mom! You've gotta come quick!! We're fixing you breakfast and there's a fire in the kitchen!")...what a way to wake up! :laugh: Just a piece of toast that got stuck in the toaster... :)

Went to see The Avengers (kids took me and paid for the ticket!) and we all loved it!! Can't wait for the sequels :thumbsup:

I'm still struggling with vertigo :( BUT, my boys and I made the best of our weekend, and I had a great Mother's Day! My boys started with breakfast in bed (slight detour on th way to that when Sam came running in my room in a panic, saying "Mom! Mom! You've gotta come quick!! We're fixing you breakfast and there's a fire in the kitchen!")...what a way to wake up! :laugh: Just a piece of toast that got stuck in the toaster... :)

Went to see The Avengers (kids took me and paid for the ticket!) and we all loved it!! Can't wait for the sequels :thumbsup:

Glad you had a good time. I had virtigo twice so I feel your pain. There are a few excercises that you can do with your head to alleviate the dizziness. Lye on your bed with your head sticking out away from the mattress. Have someone hold your head, you relax let them have complete control of your head. Have them turn it left, stay there a little while then have them turn to th rt. do this a couple of times. you will feel better. vertigo are crystals that dislodged and are in your ear canal. Once they float back to where they belong your virtigo will go away.

Back