Dark Times!

should of called brock directly, schnitz never has anything in stock, im done with them, brock got me a 1st production in a few days back in october , 196rwhp w their alien head
dunno.gif
Being alittle hard on Schnitz ??
corner2.png
yea, what people sometime omit is other circumstances about the order...

Mail order/ internet order is tough when customers are suppling part numbers etc... you can only send what they ask for, you are then at the mercy of the delivery service, UPS/FEDex or any other has a problem, you get blamed...

There is NO WAY Ryan built this business and inventory to 600K by providing crappy service or shoddy parts..

He built that business doing the right things and taking care of customers.. He unfortunately has to rely on outside suppliers on many parts and if something is out of stock and on backorder, not much he can do about it... The Brock exhaust issue? back order meant that Brock was out of the unit... you either wait for Brock, change your order or buy something else... Not Ryans fault by any stretch..

And then there is the guy you can not make happy no matter what.... Me? I am happy to have this guy 20 minutes from my house
smile.gif

Back