Dark Times!

I ordered parts from Shnitz a few years back for my Busa. I was told they had the parts in stock, so I placed an order and paid for the parts with my debit card. I paid for express shipping on this order. I had a big ride with several friends coming up so I needed the parts fast. Well the parts came and they were the wrong parts! I had pulled my Busa apart to make putting the new parts in faster. I called Shnitz and the parts that they said they had were on back order!!!! To this day I think they told me they had the parts and sent the wrong ones to waste time and tie up my money so they would not loose an order. It was a win win for them they had my money and they knew I would have to send the wrong parts back and I would have my cash all tied up with them... I have no way to prove this to be true its just the way it felt to me an opinion of mine... I was hoping I was wrong and that some one would not do that... I did miss my ride I wanted to go on by the way.... I admit I called them for parts for my B-King... I can't see a company lasting as long as they have doing things like that. The guy I talked to sounded like he knew his stuff and wanted to help with the parts.... Now I set here thinking "Do I want to give them a second chance?"

Man the pictures of your dogs.. I love Rottwielers. Mine passed last January 4th (07) It's been a year and I still think about him all the time.
Best kids I ever raised

Busamod1_002.jpg

I ordered parts from Shnitz a few years back for my Busa.  I was told they had the parts in stock, so I placed an order and paid for the parts with my debit card. I paid for express shipping on this order.  I had a big ride with several friends coming up so I needed the parts fast.  Well the parts came and they were the wrong parts!  I had pulled my Busa apart to make putting the new parts in faster.  I called Shnitz and the parts that they said they had were on back order!!!! To this day I think they told me they had the parts and sent the wrong ones to waste time and tie up my money so they would not loose an order. It was a win win for them they had my money and they knew I would have to send the wrong parts back and I would have my cash all tied up with them... I have no way to prove this to be true its just the way it felt to me an opinion of mine... I was hoping I was wrong and that some one would not do that... I did miss my ride I wanted to go on by the way.... I admit I called them for parts for my B-King... I can't see a company lasting as long as they have doing things like that.   The guy I talked to sounded like he knew his stuff and wanted to help with the parts.... Now I set here thinking "Do I want to give them a second chance?"
I wont make that mistake again!

I asked what the status of my exhaust that I ordered (Brock A/H) and she told me, maybe at the end of march.
I ordered it on Jan. 15, 2008. If I new that going in, I would have gone a different route.
banghead.gif
Ummm if Brock has them in stock the real question is WHY do you have to wait until March to get yours? I would call them and tell them 3 day TYD or just give you the $$$ back..

But then again I tried that on the G3 Tag Bracket I bough here that I paid for in Nov and I STILL have not got it even though the seller has sold 15 of them on ebay after I bought mine and I even paid more. They(Ebay buyers) have all got theirs because they gave a good feedback.. So I feel your pain...
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

i tried to order a alien head for a customer yesterday from brock and was told they were out of them .they said 2-3 weeks before they would have some,said they could put me on the waiting list.
argue.gif
I have been a dealer for them since Brock started his business & have known him through racing for many years.I also spend alot of $$ with his company,I mean alot of $$.I still have to be put on a waiting list?? My customer ended up buying a Yosh R77 carbon instead.We have those in stock
smile.gif

yea i called brock about 2 weeks ago and i'am supposed to be getting the 1st alien head thats ceramic coated in black, the entire system. i should have it by the end of next week

funny to see the look of the guy who come to your home to steal your stuff!!! lol me your kids grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

should of called brock directly, schnitz never has anything in stock, im done with them,   brock got me a 1st production in a few days back in october , 196rwhp w their alien head
dunno.gif
    Being alittle hard on Schnitz ??  
corner2.png
not really , ive called for a few thing and can't seem to get what i need easily,    nothing personal , i like them well enough but when i want to spend my hard earned $$$$,  i want what i want,  
 i called for a  front end strap and they didnt have the heavy style so i went with the ones they had in stock , well the caliper mounts started to bend ,so when i called up to order something else (which they didnt have in stock) i told them the problem and offered to ship em back   but the nice gentleman said he would not warranty them and offered me a 15$ discount on new heavy ones like i wanted in the beginning??  WTF   ,  well ,like i said , they are nice and have supported drap dacing for a long time but i can't see buying from them anymore

I asked what the status of my exhaust that I ordered (Brock A/H) and she told me, maybe at the end of march.
I ordered it on Jan. 15, 2008. If I new that going in, I would have gone a different route.
banghead.gif
The 08 alien head exhaust is backordered. Brock had an initial shipment for backorders at the beginning of January, but those are long gone and Hindle is trying to catch up.

Brock will ship the exhaust systems in the order they were taken.

Delays can be expected in new items and high demand.

should of called brock directly, schnitz never has anything in stock, im done with them,   brock got me a 1st production in a few days back in october , 196rwhp w their alien head
We stock $600,000 of product and this time of year with high demand the manufacturs can not keep up. We do our best to stock all items, but the 08 busa demand is much higher than we and Brock anticipated.

I ordered parts from Shnitz a few years back for my Busa.  I was told they had the parts in stock, so I placed an order and paid for the parts with my debit card. I paid for express shipping on this order.  I had a big ride with several friends coming up so I needed the parts fast.  Well the parts came and they were the wrong parts!  I had pulled my Busa apart to make putting the new parts in faster.  I called Shnitz and the parts that they said they had were on back order!!!! To this day I think they told me they had the parts and sent the wrong ones to waste time and tie up my money so they would not loose an order. It was a win win for them they had my money and they knew I would have to send the wrong parts back and I would have my cash all tied up with them... I have no way to prove this to be true its just the way it felt to me an opinion of mine... I was hoping I was wrong and that some one would not do that... I did miss my ride I wanted to go on by the way.... I admit I called them for parts for my B-King... I can't see a company lasting as long as they have doing things like that.   The guy I talked to sounded like he knew his stuff and wanted to help with the parts.... Now I set here thinking "Do I want to give them a second chance?"
If the wrong parts were sent to you, I assure you it was not purposely. That just makes no sense at all. If you would like to provide your name or the order number, I'd be more than happy to look into the original cause of the problem. Perhaps the wrong key was pressed on the order, or mis-communication... But NOT on purpose...

banghead.gif
Ummm if Brock has them in stock the real question is WHY do you have to wait until March to get yours? I would call them and tell them 3 day TYD or just give you the $$$ back..  

But then again I tried that on the G3 Tag Bracket I bough here that I paid for in Nov and I STILL have not got it even though the seller has sold 15 of them on ebay after I bought mine and I even paid more. They(Ebay buyers) have all got theirs because they gave a good feedback..  So I feel your pain...
banghead.gif
Brock may have gotton a shipment in while attending the dealer show... but may have only been a few. If he has enough to fill all outstanding orders, then we will ship them once we get them.

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

But then again I tried that on the G3 Tag Bracket I bough here that I paid for in Nov and I STILL have not got it even though the seller has sold 15 of them on ebay after I bought mine and I even paid more. They(Ebay buyers) have all got theirs because they gave a good feedback..  So I feel your pain...
banghead.gif
Brock may have gotton a shipment in while attending the dealer show... but may have only been a few.  If he has enough to fill all outstanding orders, then we will ship them once we get them.
Then I would say it was more of a problem with Brock and not you. But I would think brocks would send everything they had out because of the back order problem..

Anyways thanks for posting and answering peoples questions...
bowdown.gif

banghead.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
If the wrong parts were sent to you, I assure you it was not purposely. That just makes no sense at all. If you would like to provide your name or the order number, I'd be more than happy to look into the original cause of the problem. Perhaps the wrong key was pressed on the order, or mis-communication... But NOT on purpose...[/quote] Well I must say Im happy to see your answer, and Im happy to see your company cares enough to look in on the page. As for the order number I have no idea now what it was sorry its been several years now. And like I posted I can't see your company lasting doing that type of thing... As for the new order... as per the guy I talked to about the new smart TRE for my B- King... I will call back in a month or so as we talked about giving the guy that makes them time to design one for the B- King. I will give your company another shot and I stand corrected...

02/14/08 I ordered my Brock AH directly from Brock through their web page.

02/15/08 got a voice message from Brock sales indicating the pipe was back ordered three weeks. Like everyone else, I would have purchased my other favorite pipe, Yosh TRI Stainless/Carbon Full, if Brock's web page had listed product as back ordered. But obviously that is why they and other manufacturers don't.

02-21-08 I received email from Brock indicating order was coming in from Canada on 02-22-08 and pipes would be shipped out in order of customer seniority. Email indicated my pipe would be shipped no later then Monday 02-25-08. Why does this suck? Because, customers pay for shipping, which is "ground"￾ and will take 7-8 business days. I'll keep everyone updated. Overall customer service has been excellent, except not having the product.

I've ordered from Schnitz a few times. Every time my order has been shipped the same or next day and was just as ordered.

beerchug.gif

I DEALT WITH SCHNITZ FOR MANY MANY YEARS. THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH.
thumb_up.gif
IF SOMETHING IS BACKORDERED, THEY WILL TELL YOU WHICH IS NOT VERY OFTEN.

Back