4 to 1 Exhaust Tip

DougE

Registered
While looking at some busas, I asked about the exhaust and was told it had the Brock's header pipes (4 to 1) and just a normal exhaust tip. how could i confirm it's brocks header pipes? How hard would it be to put a normal exhaust can on it and could it be any brand? Thanks.

IMG_5228.PNG

Typically Brocks exhausts have a spout that bolts to the exhaust port, then the tubes slide over that and are retained by springs. You would need a mid-pipe for that exhaust before putting on a muffler of any brand of your choice. You would have to get lucky choosing any mid pipe other than the one of the brand of header.

Typically Brocks exhausts have a spout that bolts to the exhaust port, then the tubes slide over that and are retained by springs. You would need a mid-pipe for that exhaust before putting on a muffler of any brand of your choice. You would have to get lucky choosing any mid pipe other than the one of the brand of header.
+1
I swapped out OEM for a Ti Force and had a custom mid-pipe built for a single Yosh R77. About $120 USD

Back