Busa at a trackday

WWJD,
Where did you get that blue tape covering the lights?
Its painters tape. You can get it at walmart, Lowes, etc.

I use the same, its comes off real easy.
YUP.

I used painters on the bottom and then silver duct tape only for appearance (got the 05 black/grey). I got many track riders trippin by asking "Dude!!! You used duct tape. Good luck gettin that stuff off." But the painters is a GREAT layer of protection.

NICE WWJD!!! Do you know if there was a photographer that took pics and posts on the net?
there was not a pro photographer there, but the someone was taking nice digital pics for the DVD - they give you a free DVD with video and all the pics on it. he showed me some of the pics in the camera and they looked great, but were not pro trackside type pics, just a digital in skilled hands. I'll post some of those when I get the DVD next month. I was really hoping for a photographer I could buy quality photos from. i was in my best element.

I agree vman! you learn more in a day or two than you could in YEARS on your own..... just ZEN with the bike. I swear I can feel it breath from 0 - 150, each and every RPM, how the tires spin and tread works, how breaks grip, how tight each and every bolt on the bike is... you just connect and FEEL all of your bike, you can NEVER feel on that on streets. on track you can forget everything but you, the bike and that next turn. This track was 4-5 hours away for me, and completely worth it. I have one two hours away too, that time means nothing compared to the FUN, AND the experience you gain. to me, it's more riding lessons and practice and less about racing and beating anyone. I KNOW FOR A FACT I can take everyone on the strait, but I just if they are back there, I just wave them past on the strait so I get the turns all to myself and get better and better.

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147230290 -->

cool.gif
cool.gif

cool.gif

I would like to do a track day too sometime. Wish I could have came out Monday but had to do that work thing.
sad.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXcite
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147319919 -->

Back