Hayabusa.org trackday

For you guys that cannot make the Miller day, I will post up a few dates on the East Coast right after the 1st of the year.

I normally do 3-4 a year at Road Atlanta, VIR and Barber.

and for those that havent been... and dont want to get on the track yet, just going is a lot of fun
cool.gif
we rode up and watched vman and jester at VIR last spring, great ride in, lots of fun watching the "race", checking out some very cool bikes and meeting new folks.

if there is a way for me to get to the event, I'll see what I can do. if its a weekend day, I can almost always make it somewhere in the country
cool.gif

cool.gif

Would love too, but I have a hard time making a track day just down the road less than 5 miles from my house is Pacific Raceway.

If I could Miller or something very close to it would be the only tracks possible.

(zukracer @ Nov. 29 2006,17:10) and for those that havent been... and dont want to get on the track yet, just going is a lot of fun
cool.gif
 we rode up and watched vman and jester at VIR last spring, great ride in, lots of fun watching the "race", checking out some very cool bikes and meeting new folks.

if there is a way for me to get to the event, I'll see what I can do.  if its a weekend day, I can almost always make it somewhere in the country
cool.gif
Guys give me a ring on the next VIR run..
beerchug.gif

cool.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Aug. 05 2006,17:01) Jester0769,  BusaWhipped, omslaw,  Racer 222 and NVeeus04;

What do you guys say about Miller, could you guys do it??
I would be willing to go to Miller with Omslaw depending on the date. If it was too close to the busa bash date it could be a problem for me. Would love to ride with a bunch of busas at Miller even though Heartland Park Topeka , Kansas is 40 min. from us.

Back