Hayabusa.org trackday

We could always try and combine the "annual" Vegas get together with a TD thrown in.  Only thing that stinks is that I will have to trailer down next year.  Moving up to WA next week.  BUT...Brandi and I will always make the Vegas trip to ride with everyone.  (Next year she's on her own bike)
Dude

Good to hear from ya, I just checked the 07 calendar and Vegas
trip will be the weekend of the 14th
biggrin.gif
April 14th that is  
laugh.gif
No I meant August
tounge.gif

April 14th is VA BUSA'S Birthday....I sent her a PM
wink.gif

I've talked to her before about going, so we'll see
biggrin.gif

We could always try and combine the "annual" Vegas get together with a TD thrown in. Only thing that stinks is that I will have to trailer down next year. Moving up to WA next week. BUT...Brandi and I will always make the Vegas trip to ride with everyone. (Next year she's on her own bike)[/QUOTE]
Dude

biggrin.gif
[/QUOTE]
April 14th that is
laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
No I meant August
tounge.gif
[/QUOTE]
You're just asking to ride in 120 degrees on the strip again...Didn't you get enough of that a couple of years ago? LOL Back to the topic...TD Sorry Charles
down.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We could always try and combine the "annual" Vegas get together with a TD thrown in.  Only thing that stinks is that I will have to trailer down next year.  Moving up to WA next week.  BUT...Brandi and I will always make the Vegas trip to ride with everyone.  (Next year she's on her own bike)
Dude

biggrin.gif
April 14th that is  
laugh.gif
No I meant August
tounge.gif
You're just asking to ride in 120 degrees on the strip again...Didn't you get enough of that a couple of years ago?  LOL  Back to the topic...TD  Sorry Charles  
down.gif
Did you mean "TJ" as in Thread Jack
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude

biggrin.gif
April 14th that is  
laugh.gif
No I meant August
tounge.gif
You're just asking to ride in 120 degrees on the strip again...Didn't you get enough of that a couple of years ago?  LOL  Back to the topic...TD  Sorry Charles  
down.gif
Did you mean "TJ" as in Thread Jack  
laugh.gif
It'll be good to see ya guys again.

laugh.gif

My moms still lives in Layton, Ut. If I could rent a bike I could make it. Maybe a group rent discount if we work it out with a track affiliate?

I am going to wait and see the 07 schedules when they become available.

It is do-able.....if the track day can fall in Feb.......

Holy crap boys, its gonna be COLD in Feb.

For Tooele;
Average high in Feb----42
Average low in Feb-----24
Average Precip in Feb--0.80"

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154980990 -->

In February, there is still snow on the ground. Just think, if you highside, you are falling into a bed of snow. But don't be fooled, snow hurts.

I may be able to make this one!
I have to see what my schedule will be next year.
Although 42 deg is a little cold for me.
And Aug is fine for Vegas, heheh! I have a new temp sender so she doesn't overheat anymore.

I won't be able to make it in February but, at Miller there is an october 10th date available for the west track. Only 150 dollars for the full day. It's on a Tuesday. LMK if you are interested. I'm gonna fly out to UT and rent a bike.

I would have to know way in advance, because of scheduling at work. But if I can figure out how to get the time off work and still go to Laguna Seca, I would definately be intrested in going to Miller. Miller is the one on the other side of Sale Late City, right? I'm going to try and do at least one track day a month here in Phoenix. I guess they have track days at Fire Bird 2 or 3 times a month. Trying to get myself in the riding shape I need to be in once again.

Back