Hayabusa.org trackday

I think I will go do a trackday just to stay fresh in case I can make this.

OK!!

It seems there are three or four of us that wanna do Miller. I'm sure more would be willing to sign up.

Now: Which trackday organization? When?

I know Fastrackriders did MMP one week before the AMA nationals. Sportbiketracktime might also do events there as well. They are also affiliated with Fastrack. I honestly don't see this happening till next year but it'd be great if we can start some planning now.

OK!!

It seems there are three or four of us that wanna do Miller. I'm sure more would be willing to sign up.

I know Fastrackriders did MMP one week before the AMA nationals. Sportbiketracktime might also do events there as well. They are also affiliated with Fastrack. I honestly don't see this happening till next year but it'd be great if we can start some planning now.
It will have to be next year, how about May or June
rock.gif

I would prefer a two day event...weekend would probably be the easiest
to set up.

I might be able to make miller. find an event sponsor and let me know when it is. Miller is in or near Salt lake City, correct?

How about this one..Mondello Park....

<!--EDIT|bigdr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154614039 -->

mondello_park.gif

About three years too late, I used to live in Utah. But I watched some formula racing on that track last weekend and it looks like a cool track.

I am not out yet.........

The wife and I go to Vegas in the Feb/March time frams normally.

There is a company that rents sport bikes for track days/street riding in Vegas. I may be able to swing that one.

No Busa, but still a chance to get on the track with you West Coasters........

The US is too big a place to find a single track location that everyone can get to in a reasonable time. I'm with vman, I only have 2 weeks of vacation and can't afford to spend a week on just 1 or 2 track days.

Why not have 2 get-togethers, west coast and east coast. I'm down with Road Atlanta or VIR. If someone sets up something with either of those 2, count me in.

-PR

VMan: I'm down with flying out to Road Atlanta, VIR, etc as long as they have a company that rents out sportbikes. I think some companies charge $70 per session plus deposit or some charge $150 flat rate plus deposit for the entire day. Is there anything like that in your neck of the woods?

OK!!

It will have to be next year, how about May or June
rock.gif

I would prefer a two day event...weekend would probably be the easiest
to set up.
Definately a 2 day event
biggrin.gif

Jester0769, BusaWhipped, omslaw, Racer 222 and NVeeus04;

What do you guys say about Miller, could you guys do it??

VMan: I'm down with flying out to Road Atlanta, VIR, etc as long as they have a company that rents out sportbikes. I think some companies charge $70 per session plus deposit or some charge $150 flat rate plus deposit for the entire day. Is there anything like that in your neck of the woods?
There is no company that I know of that rents sportbikes for trackdays around Road Atlanta.

I know you can do a Kevin Schwantz school at RA and use their bikes, $1600.00 for two days.

I know Keith Code does a school at VIR and allows the use of their bikes as well.

I actually talked to wifey today about heading back to Vegas in Febuary and trying to do a trackday on the West Coast, she seemed fine with that......

<!--EDIT|vman1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154824032 -->

We could always try and combine the "annual" Vegas get together with a TD thrown in. Only thing that stinks is that I will have to trailer down next year. Moving up to WA next week. BUT...Brandi and I will always make the Vegas trip to ride with everyone. (Next year she's on her own bike)

<!--EDIT|dl6996
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154828219 -->

We could always try and combine the "annual" Vegas get together with a TD thrown in.  Only thing that stinks is that I will have to trailer down next year.  Moving up to WA next week.  BUT...Brandi and I will always make the Vegas trip to ride with everyone.  (Next year she's on her own bike)
Dude

Good to hear from ya, I just checked the 07 calendar and Vegas
trip will be the weekend of the 14th
biggrin.gif

We could always try and combine the "annual" Vegas get together with a TD thrown in.  Only thing that stinks is that I will have to trailer down next year.  Moving up to WA next week.  BUT...Brandi and I will always make the Vegas trip to ride with everyone.  (Next year she's on her own bike)
Dude

Good to hear from ya, I just checked the 07 calendar and Vegas
trip will be the weekend of the 14th
biggrin.gif
April 14th that is
laugh.gif

We'll be there come hell or high water. Maybe this year I can drag some of the PacNW riders down with us. We're doing well....just alot of selling the house and moving.

The calendar is marked and we'll be ready.
biggrin.gif

Back