Bash Fund?

Well be chillin and grillin during the evenings, if anyones hungry the grills can allways be fired up again!
beerchug.gif
bump.gif

I won't bring the Green sauce but Dr. Gonzo who is one of my very good friends and customers says has has something special in the works for me to bring with for the grille... Not sure what he has come up with but last week he was playing with appetizers and showed up at my store with deep fried Habanero and Cheddar cheese stuffed Jalepenos. I needed sour cream about four hours after eating them and I wasn't going to eat it. Yowwwwwwwwwwwww it burned!!!!!!

http://www.drgonzos.com/

hmmm...i don't have a paypal account but i'm willing to contribute...just tell me how much and where to send it.

I've been to many rallys with the zrxoa, fz1oa and now h.org and always felt bad for the persons organizing dinner and preparing the food...it's pretty much "tradition" for myself and fellow riders that breakfast is done at CROT and lunch is done at where ever your group happens to be at the moment hunger strikes but i've seen it all when it comes to dinner...ranging from stellar specialty dinners that folks lost 1/2 a days riding preparing for too?...upwards of 30 riders rolling in at dusk..who rode hard, put away wet, exhausted and wore out only to realize that NO dinner arrangements were ever made or even thought of...which ended with myself, warbaby and grandpabusa jumping in my truck to run over to ingles grocery and the three of us forking out at the register for ALL the hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, chips, dip and condiments...and not that we minded doing so but?...it was such a last minute clusterfug pita way of gett'in hungry riders fed?...(right down to not even having a spatula and dropping burgers through the grill) that...i'm willing to do anything to avoid that scenario again!
laugh.gif

LMK & L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Guys,
As an update, we have currently collected $207.32; my recommendation is that we use this money to send to the guys who do the food, so that they don' have to come out of pocket, up front...
If we get any more (or more than the Chefs think they need) then maybe we can try to offset the photo session or something.

Let me know what you guys think..  
Also, if you guys have PM'd me, wanting me to send an addy, please do so again.  I was trying to clean out some of my PMs ad I think I inadvertantly erased SEVERAL PMs that I had't meant to...

Thanks,
MCM

DNGrumpy We need to get together on the BBQ food. There is no sence in both of us bringing stuff and then a bunch of it going to waste. Let me know what you think.
I dont care how the rest of the food shakes out, but its a moral imperative that you bring some brat burgers
rulez8bn.gif

DNGrumpy We need to get together on the BBQ food. There is no sence in both of us bringing stuff and then a bunch of it going to waste. Let me know what you think.
I dont care how the rest of the food shakes out, but its a moral imperative that you bring some brat burgers  
rulez8bn.gif
double ditto on the hooken brats thing!
biggrin.gif

i'm willing ta send ca$h to make sure there's enough of those bad boys to go 'round!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

No worries guys I will do the same thing I've always done.DNGrumpy is doing his deal so it sounds like food won't be a problem

I need to come up with more of the chicken... Thos etings rocked and I don't deal with company any longer
banghead.gif
I'll find something... The half pound burgers are still a go

dunno what the green sauce you referred to is ... but sounds like we'll need to sample that too
cool.gif

umm spicy and brats... yummy
beerchug.gif

I need to come up with more of the chicken...  Thos etings rocked and I don't deal with company any longer  
banghead.gif
I'll find something...  The half pound burgers are still a go
What type of chicken is it you're looking for? I'm not familiar with "Thos etings" but I can check to see what else is available 'round these parts...
winkold.gif

TYPO "Those things" was what it was supposed to say. I had about 30 lbs. of single thin sliced breasts marinated and cryoed individually with me for the Fall Bash.

I'll be bringing two 12~15lb beef briskets freshly smoked from my contact at the "soggy-bottom-bluegrass-bunch".
It'll be sliced and ready to devour...
this stuff doesn't last long in my neighborhood!

BC

Guys,
all is appreiated - thank you!

dunno what the green sauce you referred to is ... but sounds like we'll need to sample that too
cool.gif

umm spicy and brats... yummy
beerchug.gif
he thought he was going to be all secret about the green sauce
rofl.gif
I smelled it and knew what it was..

habanero chili sauce and a "not for beginner" variety
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Back