Priceless

doniton2

Registered
Recently Michelle Obama went to serve food to the

homeless at a government funded soup kitchen.

Cost of a bowl of soup at homeless shelter $0.00 dollars

Having Michelle Obama Serve you your soup $0.00 dollars

Snapping a picture of a homeless person who is receiving a government funded meal while taking a picture of the First Lady using his $500 BlackBerry cell phone $$$$ Priceless

SORRY I couldn't get the photo with the text. But still funny

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    399.4 KB · Views: 157
Yeah, that sucks. I use to get so mad when working in downtown DC all the young people hanging out and harassing people on the street for money while they were wearing their $120 sneekers. Some people just don't know what it truely means to have nothing and no where to go.

Repost I've seen it here somewhere before. Ironic, isn't it?

HAHAHA She was there to have her pic taken, she was strikin' a pose.

A few years ago a couple of guys were working the intersection for months with their homeless, anything will help, god bless signs. Made a good living at it.

Parked behind a gas station and hidden by a unoccupied building was their Mercedes. Not some old crappy one either and they weren't living in it.

The guy wasnt homeless.

He was an undercover agent posing as a homeless person in order to execute the photo op

Notice the expression on the face of the agent behind the first lady's left shoulder

Well hopefully the guy tossed a few bucks in the collection, got a photo of someone he respects, and went about his day...

Back