Bash Fund?

Due to my work schedule I will not be able to attend, I on the other hand I would like to contribute to help all of my fellow ORG family that can make the trip. Just take pics!
thumb_up.gif

But Dont let Cap get to the Yaeger !!
I'll hold it for him. I make fur I find who I need to to pay for things I participate in at the Bash. I'm OK with paying for those things up front as well. I know how much trouble and expense some of the people go through to make those things happen.

This is going to be the first of many bash's that I hope I am fortunate enough to attend. Cap I will send Paypal on Monday.
thumb_up.gif

you guys send paypal to Shawn (McMustang) he is the organizer on this one....

not sure i will get 2 attend but still want 2 help out send me an address or tell me how to use paypal i have an account with paypal but only used it for ebay and its been awhile
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

I have always felt that I was covered on the food the way we have always done it. No need to collect money for that. Last year when Vman came up with the idea to put some money together for the bash to cover raffle prizes and a donation to the org I thought that was a great idea. Many other groups do it.
Either way works for me.

At the Fall Bash I brought Rolls, Cheese, Water, Soda, Chicken, Steaks and Burgers and my own Gas Grill. I bought all the stuff at cost from the store where I am the General Manager. I did not ask for donations but just about everybody I fed threw some money into the bucket. I and GIXERHP pooled all of that and bought more food for the Friday Cookout. We both covered what we spent and it worked out fine.

We all go to have fun and we shouldn't attach a cost to it.

Some people have it and others don't. If we need a fund for stuff and people can afford a few bucks great, if they can't then let them slide. No Biggie. I will have lots with me again and don't mind... I agree though, it should be voluntary and anonymous if at all.

And I won't bring the "green" sauce this time...

At the Fall Bash I brought Rolls, Cheese, Water, Soda, Chicken, Steaks and Burgers and my own Gas Grill.  I bought all the stuff at cost from the store where I am the General Manager.  I did not ask for donations but just about everybody I fed threw some money into the bucket.  I and GIXERHP pooled all of that and bought more food for the Friday Cookout.  We both covered what we spent and it worked out fine.

Some people have it and others don't.  If we need a fund for stuff and people can afford a few bucks great, if they can't then let them slide.  No Biggie.  I will have lots with me again and don't mind...  I agree though, it should be voluntary and anonymous if at all.

Some people where more generious than others which was fine, It all balanced out!
And we all had a blast!

At the Fall Bash I brought Rolls, Cheese, Water, Soda, Chicken, Steaks and Burgers and my own Gas Grill. I bought all the stuff at cost from the store where I am the General Manager. I did not ask for donations but just about everybody I fed threw some money into the bucket. I and GIXERHP pooled all of that and bought more food for the Friday Cookout. We both covered what we spent and it worked out fine.

Some people have it and others don't. If we need a fund for stuff and people can afford a few bucks great, if they can't then let them slide. No Biggie. I will have lots with me again and don't mind... I agree though, it should be voluntary and anonymous if at all.

Some people where more generious than others which was fine, It all balanced out!
And we all had a blast!
and the chow was pretty darn tasty too... The habanero steak seasoning was pretty awesome
drools.gif
but I must admit that the cheeseburger Thursday night was the most appreciated
smile.gif

and the chow was pretty darn tasty too...   The habanero steak seasoning was pretty awesome
drools.gif
 but I must admit that the cheeseburger Thursday night was the most appreciated
smile.gif
I will bring you another Burger or two (8 oz. ANGUS again of course), No problem...

DNGrumpy We need to get together on the BBQ food. There is no sence in both of us bringing stuff and then a bunch of it going to waste. Let me know what you think.

I paid at each meal, thought that was the way it was suppose to go. I appreciate all the hard work and money out of pocket that went into the event.
beerchug.gif

DNGrumpy We need to get together on the BBQ food. There is no sence in both of us bringing stuff and then a bunch of it going to waste. Let me know what you think.
GIXERHP will likely have a grill and cooler full with him also... I will have my stuff with me either way and my wife and daughter in tow for the first half of the week. I'd rather cook outside anyway... I have no problem bringing the food as I get it pretty reasonable and the guys from Fall 07' will attest the stuff wasn't that bad. Nothing got wasted that I know of. We can figure this out as it gets closer...

I can tote along my outdoor burner for a pot of stew one night if you like..

Back