The TEAM GIXXER **SMACKTALKAPALOOZA** PART DEAUX - Barber 20-21 OCT 2012

Ok, Saturday photo OP. We HAVE to get a pic - the t-shirt company does a weekly contest, and the winner gets $100 off their next order....

Thanks Trey for the rate info, I just booked a room. I guess I will not be staying in the luxury suite I stayed in last time. :laugh: See you all next week.

Look forward to hanging with you again Tim. I think this might be you in front of Charlie @ about 15:20, all you GIXXER's look the same. Bring the camera so you, Daniel and I can get some vid of us dragging a knee:
- YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Look forward to hanging with you again Tim. I think this might be you in front of Charlie @ about 15:20, all you GIXXER's look the same. Bring the camera so you, Daniel and I can get some vid of us dragging a knee:
[URL="
- YouTube[/URL]

My knee sliders got scuffed up last time...:whistle: But yes, we are going to have a great weekend!

I'm very much looking forward to next weekend, but having a heck of a time getting ready for it. Fiona is cooling down from her first round of distilled water right now, with who knows how many more left to go. Hopefully the air mover in front of the radiator will speed up the cooldown.

I found some cool stickers today. Didn't even know they were there until I stripped her down. :thumbsup:

photo (6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My knee sliders got scuffed up last time...:whistle: But yes, we are going to have a great weekend!

I'm very much looking forward to next weekend, but having a heck of a time getting ready for it. Fiona is cooling down from her first round of distilled water right now, with who knows how many more left to go. Hopefully the air mover in front of the radiator will speed up the cooldown.

I found some cool stickers today. Didn't even know they were there until I stripped her down. :thumbsup:

Very nice :thumbsup:

Lets scuff those knee sliders the right way this time :laugh:

I threw some fresh DUNLOP rubber onto the ole gixxer tonight... Got her all cleaned up as well.... I'm beginning to smell a lap record :laugh:

I threw some fresh DUNLOP rubber onto the ole gixxer tonight... Got her all cleaned up as well.... I'm beginning to smell a lap record :laugh:

Gotta do that to the SV this weekend... And don't forget, she still needs a name... Old and slow won't cut it... LOL

Hint...stickers make your bike faster...:laugh:

I guess I'm gonna have to pull out the GPA's....

Finally got the Busa flushed, and replaced with Engine Ice ($45 a gallon sucks). Only took 2.5 gallons of distilled to flush, and about 3 hours to get everything out. First time having the left panel off (missing a rubber spacer/washer). Silicone applied, Engine Ice added. Oh, almost forgot; below are some decals to help with increasing the 14's speed:

Hayabusa Images.jpg

Finally got the Busa flushed, and replaced with Engine Ice ($45 a gallon sucks). Only took 2.5 gallons of distilled to flush, and about 3 hours to get everything out. First time having the left panel off (missing a rubber spacer/washer). Silicone applied, Engine Ice added. Oh, almost forgot; below are some decals to help with increasing the 14's speed:

Trey make sure you bleed all that air out before u put those fairings back on...

Hopefully there is no special way to do that other than starting, letting it cool, and adding until you can't add any more. Did that about 4 times

That's all you need to do. If there is space needed then it will fill it with fluid from the reservoir... Just watch the reservoir to make sure you keep the appropriate level

Hopefully there is no special way to do that other than starting, letting it cool, and adding until you can't add any more. Did that about 4 times

That's all you need to do. If there is space needed then it will fill it with fluid from the reservoir... Just watch the reservoir to make sure you keep the appropriate level

Same here. I've heat cycled it a few times now with Engine Ice, but it's not taking as much as the manual says it should. ???

Back