longest rides?

hack-busa

Registered
last march i made a ride from seattle washington to dallas and then back two weeks later on my 2003 busa..and oh man talk about being saddle sore and praying for gas stations and rest stops. but i was on a time crunch and made it in two and a half days each way...just thought i would post this and see who else has made some grueling rides like mine

rode to the Busa Stampede last 2 years, dallas to reno, about 2000 miles, 2 days. last year took a longer route, up thru montana, idaho, oregon, calif then to reno. rode from dallas to cody wy in one day, 21.25 hrs, 1,244 miles. avg 60mpg, love this bike :thumbsup:

6000 miles in 8 Days.

Wrote a book about it. Fun read!

Motorcycle Road Trip: Iron Butt Style- The 1200 Mile Day | Pashnit.com

6 months later, left on a 10,000 mile ride.

Wrote a book about that too. You can purchase the book here if you like hard copies, or also read it on line.

Buy Now: Pashnit Sew-on Patch | Racing Daylight Book | Pashnit Moto

Img_7457_book.jpg

Img_7457_book.jpg

12 hours on a R6 235lb 6'2. I felt it the next day for sure. But I got a Busa now.

And while not wanting to thread jack the op. Would u send me a PM about riding in Seattle area. My wife and I may be moving that way and I would like info about the area and riding and costs ect

alright pashnit that by far beats me thats some dedication there i'll message you to get some info on those books i could use a good read im fighting bordem in afghanistan right now...and warp10 when is the busa stampede i wouldnt mind doing something like that when i get back stateside

ugh maybe next year then i dont get back until september...think im going to try and run the texas mile though :thumbsup:

cool I may see you there. I should be ready by then.
May try a run in may for a warm up. :thumbsup:

alright pashnit that by far beats me thats some dedication there i'll message you to get some info on those books i could use a good read im fighting bordem in afghanistan right now...and warp10 when is the busa stampede i wouldnt mind doing something like that when i get back stateside

PM me your address. I sell them for 25 (most want them signed), I'll send you one for free tomorow. It's a fun story about wandering & trying find yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Best weekend trip was Aug 09 1500 Miles in 2 1/2 days, stopped lots for sight seeing. On the trip did the Highway To The Sun in Montana and the came back north of the border through Canadian Rockies to home just east of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Prossibly making ride down to Reno for Stampede in August be about 1500 miles each way plus all the riding there for the 6 days.
Posted via Mobile Device

10,636 miles in 6 days, 23 hours, 28 minutes.

This was summer of '07, on a bike that was replaced by my current K8.

There wasn't a whole lot of flower-sniffing on that ride.... ::9

i didnt even put my milage in from my first post that started this thread....it was a total of 2,567 mi each way and it took me 2 1/2 days each way and yea no flower sniffing at all

Went from Tupelo, MS to San Diego CA in 3 days

Did the CA-1000 (IBA) in august with Kromdom and Carlsbadbusa

Back