ZZZ chain

Shaft

Registered
Hey guys, our bikes are 114 links.

The ZZZ chains I have found from EK are 120 link minimum.

anyone able to find them at exact 114 links?

I'm pairing this up with superspox for the rear. vortex for the front.
want to get the longest life.

thanks for your help! :beerchug:

I just checked around and could only find 110 or 120 link for the EK ZZZ chain, looks like you will have to get the 120 and cut it down...

can do custom lengths but 10 link minumum etc, its very common to buy them a tad long, let me know if you are shopping around i can probably save you some money on one.

Greg

Hey greg, send me a PM with your pricing.. I'm looking for exact 114 links. My bike is stock length, no interest in stretching. My rear sprocket is smaller however I went with a 40 tooth. Maybe less than 114 links? what do you think

I can do one to 114 links but advice you to go with the zvx2
Posted via Mobile Device

I think vendor "Street & Track" might have them

only 112 then up to 120 and up in 10 link increments.

If you have a chain tool just cut a longer one down..if not get a chain tool so you can R & R your own chain :beerchug:

u need a chain tool to put it together anyway...buy the 120 and cut it down get an extra master link and keep the spare links in case you ever stretch her or go with different sprokets

thanks for the advice guys. Will be tackling this when the funds come in place.. I have about 7100 kms on my bike so far.... chain and sprockets are still very fresh.. no adjustments yet and all within spec so far.

Is it bad to pray for them to get worn quicker?:laugh:

Back