Zx14 brakes on my busa

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
Is this possible, my friend that totaled his bike this past weekend is buying his bike back from the insurance for 200 bucks!!!!! The bike has a few thousand dollars in internals, but my question is it possible to put that brake system on my busa rotors and all he said I can have them for free

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Doubtful that the mounting holes are the same, more than likely you would need a CNC machined bracket to be able to make thos calipers work on a hayabusa fork.

They are not the same, and retro-fitting to a GenI would involve a lot. The 4-piston Nissan brakes on the Kwak are indeed completely awesome, but they are radial-mounted. The Gen I's take conventionally-mounted brakes.

Did the clutch master cylinder survive? Looking to purchase one.

Rotors will not work. Front brake master should fit fine. Calipers will require you installing gen 2 forks.

Does the clutch and brake master cylinders install on a Gen1 without any problems or modifications necessary? I think I may go this route because of Big E :laugh:. But i HAVE to get the matching Clutch MC :laugh:

Why I outta, you and Bots team mates now? Got a whole brain between ya. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Droid via Tapatalk

59ddcf85-3616-4b4b-91cf-675f344f4ad9.jpg

See everybody, I freakin told ya I was cool!!:moon:

NOw that we've jacked this thread enough, Im off to ruin others...

ehhhh not such a biggie. :laugh: Our club name is the "Thread Pirates" by the way :laugh:

Moral of the story is ZX-14 calipers will not mount on the busa without lots of work but the master cylinder will :thumbsup:

Back