ZX12 v BUSA , the fair way?

OB_notraction

Registered
2 good neutral magazine riders to arrange in advance with SUZ&KAW to get a majority refund on a new ZX12&BUSA purchased by them at randomly selected dealers without advance notice to chosen dealers. Bikes then to be properly run-in , then pitted side by side (using same fuel&oil )for 1/4 times and top end inc. rider swaps. I suspect that ZX12 should handle marginally better on the track. note:- oongawa me busa owner.

Nievatte
Just look at the promo for Honda in the latest cycle world ( DEC. ) Just how much do you think it cost Honda to be featured ????

It has been reported that Ricky Gadson has a 9.52@147 at the rock on his ZX12R, Chip Ellis ran a 9.69 and Chris Williams ran a 9.79. According to the article the only changes to the bike were lowering the front 1 1/4" and 2 1/2" in the rear.

A friend of mine ran 9.75 / 238 kmph with a stock Busa not lowered just an RS-3 pipe. It's very much up to the rider. I personally have not yet broken into the nines (10.05) but my busa is completely stock and i'm not a dragracer.

Back