ZX-14

Big K

Registered
Well everybody we raced last night and I am very happy to say that the ZX-14 has fallen. The Busa reigns supreme and I spanked that ass
spank.gif
. He ended up not being to good on the take off and I beat him by about 5 bike lengths. The mighty Busa still remains topdogg at my work.

Well everybody we raced last night and I am very happy to say that the ZX-14 has fallen. The Busa reigns supreme and I spanked that ass  
spank.gif
. He ended up not being to good on the take off and I beat him by about 5 bike lengths. The mighty Busa still remains topdogg at my work.
Bring it to the track in Noble! PMRA race coming up the 19th.

No roll ons???You proved you could get on the gas sooner...Roll on'
firedevil.gif
s take most of the error factor out.Just my 2cents.But i am biased(14 owner)

You won't have to brag, or rub it in, TRUST ME, he'll remember everytime he sees you or the Busa !!!

firedevil.gif
Error factor, or NOOB factor. You call it one thing, i call it another. I guess all the drag strips are getting on the gas faster.
Or perhaps you and i should get some money together and build us a roll-on strip.
laugh.gif

Theres no time slips for roll ons.

firedevil.gif
not flamming you but doesn't the "busa" dominate over the 14 when it comes to roll-ons? i've read that several times in a few bike mag's. i like both bikes personally.

lurk.gif
I don't know about dominate.Just depends if the busa is a 1st gen or a 2nd gen.Brock should be done soon with his findings on the 08 14.We knowv how strong a 2nd gen is with his pipe.I see the 08 14 being very close.So dominate with the same mods I don't think so.Maybe stock for stock,but who leaves anything stock

Back