ZX-12 ???

Started out with a mini bike with a 4.5 briggs and stratton. Then got a honda 50 and I thought it was a full boar street racer. I think that was the bike that actually got me hooked on the freedom thing. Then I had beater enduro's. Honda cb 750, suzuki GS1100, ZX-11 next???? who knows

I remember starting out on a Briggs and Stratton mini-bike as well, however mine was only 3.5 hp, but I was always looking retrofitting a 5hp motor. No shocks, a paddle for a rear break, the good old days. Now you can get killed by a good size bug at the speeds we go. Progress... you gotta like it.

I know what you mean dale. I rode the minibike into the ground. I did not start modifications till my Honda 50. My brother and I took off the pipe and it went allot faster for a few hours till the piston siezed. Then we had our fist lesson in exhaust back pressure and motorcycle economics. It took quite a while till we had enough to buy a new piston kit.

I'm at work that's why i have time to monitor this site. Seriously ZX-12 others come and go but you have been active for i don't know how many hours straight, one is almost inclined to ask you to get a life.

"get paid to monitor this site" So you work here? Sorry Swiss Miss I am stuck I am actually using this site in a term paper for marketing. I am in an MBA program. I am writing a paper while I laugh at you.

[This message has been edited by ZX-12 (edited 18 September 1999).]

NO NO i don't work with this site. I work at Ericsson the telecom company. A lot of my worktasks are webbased so that's why i have time to insult you.

Ohhhh that makes sense. That is why you think I use your phone. What other nations do you make fun of other than America?

[This message has been edited by ZX-12 (edited 18 September 1999).]

CBR 600 -91, GSX-R 1100 -91, GSX-R 750 -97 (the best but sadly crasched it) and now the Copper Hayabusa. What bikes have you owned yourself ?

Back