Congratulations - VEGAS DUDE

G

OK, looks like it's a done thing. Congrats VegasDude.

The eight test units are hanging in the back of our shop at the moment (drying) as they have been set in tough epoxy plastic. I just need to whip up some simple wiring harnesses to connect to the bike, and finish printing the installation instructions.

All the units have been tested by me personally on our bench setup, and accuracy was spot on, which you expect from a digital device anyway.

Expect tham mailed on Tuesday, as Monday here in Australia is a public holiday - I don't even know which holiday it is! Working too many hours!

For this little TooBad person, about the ZX-12 speedo, I saw on the Kawasaki site that the 12 has a crankcase driven electronic speedo like the 'Busa.

Now, since the public will likely test the ZX-12 alongside their friend's 'Busa, do we expect the ZX-12 speedo to read the same 8% fast that the 'Busa, R1, ZX-9, TLR, etc etc all do?? I think TooBad needs to do his homework... :)

99TLR, thank you for the opportunity to send the box to the fellow member *Vegas Dude*. At least nobody is in disagreement on this. Hey it was put to a vote and you can't be any more fair than that. The site is here to share information and we can also thank Chase for providing the forum we know as Hayabusa.org.

99tlr, email me when you want my address..........davea@lvcm.com.......Thanks.........TooBad.......time for your nap......

For those who are interested, the #8 Speedo Adjustment Module has been awarded to Vegas Dude by his fellow members.

Vegas was chosen due to his help with finding a supplier of replacement tires for other members and his Photography Effort at the Las Vegas Suzuki Dealer show.

I would like to hear from the original complaining playpen group if this choice will be OK with you two.

And if it is not,TOO BAD go buy a ZX12!

[This message has been edited by KawAbuser (edited 02 October 1999).]

Vegas Dude was one of the main reasons I was able to work out my PC2 problem. He was willing to install a piece of electronics on his Bus that was gving me problems on mine, with no reservation of harming his baby.
Thats true help my friends.
Thanks again Vegas.
Bob

I rip on all of you! You jerks keep fixing things first the speedometer then the clutch and cut out problem, pipes etc etc. Soon you will have a new bike

[This message has been edited by Toobad (edited 02 October 1999).]

toobad , now i know you dont ride . i guess you woulnt do any upgrades to your machine would you ? then again i guess tomos probably doesnt need any upgrades for thier perfectly designed line of mopeds huh !no pipes needed or anything.....non ridin %@%#&!!!

There is a difference between an upgrade and sitting on the freeway after your bike justs stops for no reason. How is your clutch doing lazybill?

Congratulations Vegasdude. The spy photos might have put you over the top, but you clearly demonstrate the willingness and ability to make great contributions for all.

Maui

Back