Zentech HID Kits from StarRotors.com

Loki08

Registered
Just wanted to pass on some good info for anyone looking to do HID conversions on their ride.

I purchased a Zentech H7/H9 set of HIDs from StarRotors.com. Got a 6000K Low Beam, and a 3000K High Beam (for riding in adverse Florida weather). The communications with them were great. They arrived in just a few days, installed in a true plug and play fashion. And they perform great!

Good people to do business with, just thought I would share.

3000k? holy shnikies! can u email me pics of the highbeam & lowbeam separate then with both on? my email is busared06@yahoo.com
Posted via Mobile Device

i'm thinkin of 5000k for both high & low 35w. I don't wanna take a chance of meltin the plastic
Posted via Mobile Device

How easy is the install on these? Where/how do you mount the ballasts? Do I need any additional hardware that isn't included to install?

Its the first thing i did to my busa(had them before i even had the bike). I have the zentecks too. i love em and they were $50 tyd. mine are 10000k high and low beam. They are fairly easy to install once u get passed getting the nose fairring off (gen1) ....(gen2) looks alot harder to do ..... I believe u have to remove the gauge cluster. You can mount the ballast on the air vent tube or use double sided tape and put one on each side of the headlight on the actual fairring.

Back