your prayers helped and i thank you all

glad to hear it
smile.gif

Glad to hear you're well on the road to recovery .. Here's a little something you'll enjoy ..

HOLY CRAP i rode the Busa today!!!! The DR's say i am a freak of nature and cant figure out how my foot has healed so fast.  They were amazed that i can walk now with a limp, and kick.

I decided to give it a try, and although its sore and hurts a little bit, i can ride jsut fine.  I RODE HER TO WORK TODAY

GOD I LOVE MY BUSA....WAY more than the Viper i just bought....LONG LIVE THE BUSA
It was sad reading about your unfortunate accident but I'm glad to hear your doing well and back on the bike again.It's in your blood **BORN TO RIDE**.

Riding the busa makes you feel alive inside no matter how bad your body gets mangled. I didnt think I would ride again after my accident but not that I'm back in the saddle I feel alive in a way that can't be explained.

Very happy to hear you have your life back again.

SWEET!!!

Wear steel toe boots and you'll jam that shifter like you had your own
smile.gif

Congrats on the recovery and welcome back!

Nicely done, dude! All those thoughts about riding prob. kicked yer white blood cells into high gear
smile.gif

good luck and glad to see your on her again... nothing like riding. my buddie just got his leg amputated from the middle of the thigh down on the right leg. they are making his bike's rear brake on the handle bars!!! riding with one leg...:O

Outstanding, keep a Positive Attitude like you have and you will be amazed at how fast you are back to normal life.

keep it up!

Awesome news... glad to hear all is doing well and that you are up on the Busa again.
smile.gif

Very excellent, bro!

Can't keep a good man down!

--Wag--

Back