"your never gonna guess what i found"

RACER_X

Registered
Texas man to feds: Take my missile launcher, please | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

260xStory.jpg

:rofl:

only in TX

Not your everyday backyard find! I can just imagine had he decided to turn it in to the local installation. Driving up to the gate ... Yeah hey there, I've got this missle launcher... umm, I need to turn it in to y'all. Private, or now-a-days a security contractor, craps their pants. :laugh:

deer season is open:thumbsup:

the comments about the story are the best part...especially the one saying if he had found it he'd keep it to show the boys trying to date his daughter...yup, she'd be home on time:laugh:

:rofl: but seriously though whats the big deal with gun ownership if the govt' doesn't care about a surface to surface MISSILE LAUNCHER maybe because it only fires one round :laugh:

Finders Keepers!!! Who turns that in? Id keep that beast, and you thought bein the only guy on the block with a Busa made you special.:laugh:

Whatever you do.

Dont let your kid take it to school for show and tell.

Did you see the thread about the little boy who got 45 days in reform school for bringing his boy scout Fork / Knife and spoon kit to school

Lord knows what would happen to your kid.

I always wanted to get one of those fake plastic sparrow missles. Build a realistic looking launcher for it.

Then around 2 am put the launcher with the plastic missle on it and see what happenes the next day.

Just curious as to the outcome :laugh:

Of course if I put it up at 2:00am it would probably be stolen by 3:00am

Back