Your job?

Typewriter Mechanic

But since that has been slow, I'm responsible for my company's global network; servers, infrastructure, communications, etc. Manage it all from home. When I'm not doing that, Vabs keeps me busy with projects. :laugh:

Cemetery Caretaker at a National Cemetery. I spend my time burying fellow vets, their spouses, and keeping the grounds looking as good as our veterans deserve. It might not sound great, but it is the best job I've had.

Cemetery Caretaker at a National Cemetery. I spend my time burying fellow vets, their spouses, and keeping the grounds looking as good as our veterans deserve. It might not sound great, but it is the best job I've had.

My hats off to you. Thank you.

I was USAF-ATC for almost 10-years and got out, now work in the civilian side of things...
7746837266_85716162cd_b.jpg

Well, the kids come from up to 40 miles away so the town's population is almost double between 8 and 3. ...but yes, many classes are very small. HS Spanish has 2 kids. Kindergarten classes are about 12 students and I'm most thankful for that. I teach art. Kindergarteners are the hardest.

Back