Your job?

I would trade my job for a job at Wal Mart! We had to lay off 23 people this week. That is a hard thing to watch and it sucks to have to vote on who goes.

Oh man, that really sucks. I've never had to be part of choosing who had to be laid off but I've been presented with "the list" more than once and knew people were getting fired before they did.

Finance director for a Honda,Yamaha,Kawasaki,Victory and CF Moto dealership.

GM at a very small production company. We do Injection Molding, CNC Fabrication, and have our own tool room. Jack of many trades master of none. I do all the AutoCAD work and quoting of new projects. Also a volunteer FF/EMT. I like to keep my plate full.

my specialty is hauling molds we have couple mold shops here.

Currently a Facility Coordinator & Project Administrator for a major University. Assigned to 14 buildings, most are science environments. I'm the liaison between the trade shops, construction dept., EH&S, and the building occupants....keeping everyone happy and content.

I own a small Grading/Asphalt Paving/Concrete construction company in Southern California. Started it 20 years ago. My son is taking it over (he's my retirement plan) and I'm enjoying driving the haul truck and handling sales with my customers. I want to get a license plate carrier for my Busa that says "My Other Ride is a Peterbilt". It was a disaster from '08 through '12 but it's getting a whole lot better now.

I am in Tehachapi Bro, we need to meet up sometime. I used to work at the Arbys in Riverside when I was in high school, many many moons ago.

Optics...Lens Tech/ Builder/ R&D / machinist/ assembler guy for a major Motion Picture equipment manufacturer...
Done a lot of critical assembly as well... I like building new things and figuring stuff out... Its fun and I'm learning new things constantly..
Been there 20 years minus a couple years in between when I was out of state where I did custom high end cabinetry.

A shame to waste a shop full of aluminum and machines .... Any ideas of some little parts that the bikes could use? :laugh:

Active duty USAF Major, Anesthesia "Doc" (CRNA/DNAP) - smack in the middle of a PCS from Elmendorf to Ft Sam Houston (SAMMC). In a prior life, I worked in a potato factory, and grew up on a Hay/Wheat/Cattle farm - where I learned to love motorcycles.

They packed my Busa up today. I sure hope she makes it there ok!

IMG_1537.jpg

I would trade my job for a job at Wal Mart! We had to lay off 23 people this week. That is a hard thing to watch and it sucks to have to vote on who goes.

So it looks like your working tonight, oh could you be there by 10pm? K Thanx. LOL

I'm in charge of logistics for my factory. We build steam turbines for fossil and nuclear plants, as well as complete gas turbine units for combined-cycle power plants.

I've got a couple years fracing in the oil patch of northern canada. Driving big boy toys to place in the middle of nowhere on roads most people wouldn't take a 4x4 over. Lots of hard work and lots of time away from home. The drop in oil prices has hit us hard, layoffs are on the horizon and might be as soon as next week. 2 years of blood sweat and tears down the drain. Life is what it is I guess. Anyone need a Canadian oil field worker?? I have a passport and I can lift heavy things.

Nothing wrong with Wal-Mart. I worked at McDonald's for about 10 years (started at the bottom and ended up being a store manager) before I got the job I really wanted working in IT.

+1 I respect anybody that works leaving truck stop in Seymor IN this week 2 guys asking 4 $
I look @ them hell there in better shape than me+lot younger im soaked in sweat from tarping 4 molds+2 boxes material.
Sorry try working instead just asking 4 $ ,

Back