Youngest rider here?

28 years old. Have been on 2 wheels for about 22 of them.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137975986 -->

looks like i'm winning this one
biggrin.gif

Im 22 and got my busa last week.Although i honestly dont think its a good idea for any 17-18 yr old to have this thing even if they were born on a motorcycle.A lot of younger guys (including me until a couple of years ago) think with the head down there first and the with the ones on top.The risk of disaster on that thing is just too high if you let your ego get carried away.

my 5 YO rides the Busa. Around the block he works the throttle too. makes it rather interesting at times but he loves it so it's all good! He uses the air shifter too so he works the gas, throttle, shifter and Brakes. His teen years are gonna KILL ME!
tounge.gif

34 here ... feel 18 on my Busa ....feel 80 in the morning , before the cup a coffee !

uhem....that would be me...I'm about 15 years old with a restricted DL and drunk with power....when I'm on the busa...when I'm off the busa?...47 with a wife and three daughters...the oldest of which is looking forward to getting her restricted DL.
laugh.gif

uhem....that would be me...I'm about 15 years old with a restricted DL and drunk with power....when I'm on the busa...when I'm off the busa?...47 with a wife and three daughters...the oldest of which is looking forward to getting her restricted DL.
laugh.gif
Dude, you started too late. I have 4 and the last one at home is starting college in the fall. I'm 40. Now the fun can begin.

Did I say that out loud, don't anybody tell Brian

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138066902 -->

laugh.gif
Dude, you started too late. I have 4 and the last one at home is starting college in the fall. I'm 40. Now the fun can begin.

Did I say that out loud, don't anybody tell Brian
Nah....I didn't "start late"...I just got a lot of partying done early.
laugh.gif

and now it's party time again!
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Back