Youngest rider here?

speedemon thank you for sharing your wisdom. Your right i am being an arrogant,stupid teen. You got me thinking with that 4th point you made in your comment. "Dont be another stat." ;) Ill be more careful from now on...
nice pic...it will prob get pulled off tho, this site is not really about that.
i'm glad your gonna be more carefull, you can never be too carefull!
cool.gif

uhhh
1. You should not be proud of that...
2. You did not hit 200mph if the bike is stock what mods have you done??
3. If you even have insurance how much are you paying??
4. Be safe dont become another stat and prove to everyone that you are too young to be on such a pwerfull bike...good luck

amen!!!

I'm really immature :cheerleader: I would have never trusted myself with something like a Busa when I was less than 30, Im sure I would have done myself in.

Im 18 right now

Me and the busa probably aren't a good combination

But seriously I'm more responsible than some of my other rider friends.
Never wheelied and only pushed it hard once.

Absolutely 0 traffic citations!

:banghead:

Were'nt we all young and stupid once? And if not...you missed out! 200mph? Doubt it, 190s, probably. Guts counts for somethin, just don't have em hosin u off the road, I don't want my insurance goin up! (I'm 32, married, a cdl, no tickets in nearly 5 yrs, and that sh*ts still $100 a month for full coverage!!! N cant find it any cheaper!!!)

I know it's not a busa so I'm not exactly answering your question, but my bro is 17 and got his first bike ever this summer....zx14. He has well over 8,000 miles with no tickets or accidents. He is extremely mature and scared to death of the bike though. Long as he can keep those two things in check he will be fine. I've always told him if he's going to push it....we'll head to a track.

Last edited:
Back