You know you're a Die hard Hayabusa owner when....

No, I beg to differ......"Hardcore" would be getting the bike out, "Riding" it to the post office, "Taking" the parts off "there" THEN...."Waiting" at the post office for them to arrive back, installing them, and riding home in a blizzard !!!! :super: Thank you, thank you very mushhhh....... :oldcool:

That s not a hardcore fan that s a Hayabusa IMMORTAL its a couple notches above hardcore :rofl::rofl:

Ain't it nice Jinkster.. Took the bike last night to Motard racing at Old MOROSO, came home wearing my textile jacket and kevlar pants.. :thumbsup:

yep!...sounds like ya had a cool time at moroso..it's hard not to there! :thumbsup:

76 degrees here in Austin today. :laugh:

I have only one thing to say to you ALL:

:moon::moon::moon:
Dennis,

wow $80 in parts everytime we talk! gonna be broke for quite awhile.....by the way can I get a loan?????:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That s not a hardcore fan that s a Hayabusa IMMORTAL its a couple notches above hardcore :rofl::rofl:

I beg to differ once again... :oldcool: ..."Immortal" would be "Riding" the darn thing "there", through snow / cold temperatures / rain and the likes a couple thousand miles, "Taking" the parts off "there", "Waiting" "there" while they're refinished, "Reinstalling" them "there", then "Riding" all the way home through snow / cold temperatures/ rain and the likes a couple thousand miles, and putting the newly modded ride "Back" in the garage.... :super: Now that, this time of year, would to me be considered "IMMORTAL" !!!!:thumbsup: Thank ya....thank ya very mushhhhh !!!! (insert Elvis smiley)

Last edited:
What bike is next to the busa? Where in Western NY? We are sitting on 6 inches here in Binghamton.

You know you're a Die hard Hayabusa owner when.... you wear leathers to the beach :)

Swing.JPG

It finally got above 40 this afternoon and the rain stopped...so I took the Busa for a ride through town. Only spun my tire 3 or 4 times and even fish tailed once. Aint winter great!

Christmas Eve, Jailbait scantly clad in red and I'm logged in. :whistle:

r8

Last edited:
Back