You know you're a Die hard Hayabusa owner when....

Spitz

Donating Member
Registered
You have 12" of snow fall in your back yard, your Busa is about 1/2 a mile in a garage, you spend 2 hrs getting to that garage because you get stuck in your OWN driveway, finally get out and take off the front and rear sets, levers and bolts, get to the post office 15mins before it closes, packing the parts up while dropping the nuts and bolts all over the post office floor while everyone WATCHES you pick everything up, and send them out to an AWESOME friend (txbikerdude) on the .org because he's going to help you out and get them powdercoated for you!!!!

photo(2).jpg

photo 3.jpg

winter is the time we swoon our bikes... (to make up for the beating they take during the riding season) :) no bike pic?

winter is the time we swoon our bikes... (to make up for the beating they take during the riding season) :) no bike pic?

No bike...lots of snow...

Congrats and well done once again, to the family. :beerchug:

Sorry about the NO BIKE pic. I was in a HURRY to get those parts out to be powdercoated. I ran the bike though it usual paces while on the stands in order to keep it running in check. I'll go over to the garage and take some pics for you guys!!!!!:thumbsup:

Spitz - come on man, whats a little snow... just put some chains on your bike tires and keep going..lol...

Feel free to call me anytime buddy, just remember its gonna cost you atleast $80 in parts each time you call...hehe

Here's to the baddest busa in NY!!! :beerchug:

No, I beg to differ......"Hardcore" would be getting the bike out, "Riding" it to the post office, "Taking" the parts off "there" THEN...."Waiting" at the post office for them to arrive back, installing them, and riding home in a blizzard !!!! :super: Thank you, thank you very mushhhh....... :oldcool:

Back