You know what I noticed here?

Well except for a problem I had this past weekend. Went out for a coffee ride and when leaving Starbucks the bike didn't start. Sounded like battery so took off seat and checked bolts. All tight. Called AAA for jump and it started right up. Rode to the shop and they had a mechanic check right then. Found the rectifier bad
dont be so sure you didnt just have a dead battery . Some motorcycles dont take too well to jump starts from cars or tow trucks, it can play havoc(no offence to you my pacific northwestern friend, hee hee hee) with regs an' rectifiers.
Just friendly advice . Always bump it , if you can.
hav a good 1.....RSD.

think i would go nuts if did not have the board here nothing else to do at work but surf on here and see what is goin on :super:

but lots of helpful info here :)

Just friendly advice .  Always bump it , if you can.
      hav a good 1.....RSD.
Have you tried bumping the Busa?  I had a dead battery & found it impossible to bump start it.  I even had one of my students push me around the parking lot, to no avail.  I thought that maybe if the battery was truly dead, there was not enough spark to light the plugs.  Fuel pump was running though.

Bump On Dude! :super:

We talk about alot of stuff here OTHER than
"My Suzuki always breaks down like this or that"
Our bikes are SO stable and quality that we have to talk about everything ELSE.  Oh sure, every now and then someone asks "What's THIS noise mean?"  We call it personality, it's normal and we move on.   :)  
Isn't life on a Hayabusa grand???  :)
Yeah, all that "my bike is broken down, my engine quit, the store was out of Oil-Dry" stuff is for the Harley web site. :laugh:

Our bikes are SO stable and quality that we have to talk about everything ELSE.  Oh sure, every now and then someone asks "What's THIS noise mean?"  We call it personality, it's normal and we move on.   :)  
Yeah, all that "my bike is broken down, my engine quit, the store was out of Oil-Dry" stuff is for the Harley web site.  :laugh:
Well I don't know. I am riding my Harley this week while the Busa is in the shop getting the needed repair. And come on now.....since the shovelhead, the Harleys don't really mark their parking spots like they used to.

All I'm going on is history, rumor and suspicion unfortunately.  I would hope that by this day and age, and the bancruptcy's, buyouts, reopenings, Harley would have come back strong and more refined.  Their no longer the only option for a good cruiser so they better keep up.  Chicks stil love the sound, but others have great sound too.  :)  More power to Harley's future - it's the RIDE not the REPAIRS that count!!!  Darn it!  I just love ALL bikes!

Difficult to talk bad about one of the only American companies to build a motorcycle, but even more difficult to afford one. :laugh:

Ride Safe! :super:

OHHHHHH but it can get soooo much better!!!!! lets start off easy.. a turbo busa? wouldnt that be better? or maybe like a 1400 cc busa... soooooo see it can get better if u let it and want it...lol

Yeah, all that "my bike is broken down, my engine quit, the store was out of Oil-Dry" stuff is for the Harley web site.  :laugh:
Well I don't know. I am riding my Harley this week while the Busa is in the shop getting the needed repair. And come on now.....since the shovelhead, the Harleys don't really mark their parking spots like they used to.
Okay, I have to come clean here. I was just kidding about the Harleys. My friends ride Harleys. I like Harleys. Yep, I said it, I like Harleys. I can see myself owning a Harley along with my Busa some day. I love customs too! But who doesn't? Who doesn't like to watch American Chopper, or the Biker Build-off specials on TV? And, yes, Harley Davidson is a true American motorcycle (can you here the Battle Hymn of the Republic playing in the background while I talk? :laugh: ). There, I've said it, I like Harleys..... :D

Live to Ride! :super:

Ya, mon. Harley's past has not been great, but it IS an american tradition like mom, apple, pie, the girl next door etc.

=SALUTE=!!!

I also agree with that other guy: ALL bikes generally rattle themselves into maintence over time

Back