You have GOT to get this video.

Dazee,

They are indicated speeds alright. The guys on the video don't even try to pretend that it's really doing that speed. They are very clear on that. The Hayabusa is indicating 215 at one point and we all know that's not possible but it's great to watch it tear past the R1 while they're both showing these speeds.

One thing is for sure. That Busa is one hell of a lot faster then the R1 on the straight.

Sorry KawAbuser, tried to get to them this weekend but could't find the shops. I need a little more practice reading Japanese street maps. Will try again this weekend and also get to Japans biggest bike store to see if they have any busa items there. These are the people that also produce 'The Streeter' videos in Japan.

Sorry Todd, wouldn't that be illegal :) It would also fill all the space on my web-site, besides I'm just too lazy !

ducmanic, good luck !! I can't even get to do a stationary burnout without slamming the bike into my leg. Some of the other stunts I'm sure are only on there to get me to kill myself.

Speeds are as indicated, not actual. They say in the video that the speeds are about 20mph optimistic. Then again they also say the video is computer generated with the background speeded up :) :) :)

OK, for those of you who wish to know more I have posted a quick page at my web-site containing the 3 minute intro to this video. The file size is quite large but it should give you a good idea what is on the tape.

http://www.dazee.net/bikes/fastbikes.htm

FYI, 14,000km service interval yesterday and dyno tested afterwards. Bike is still completely stock and produced 158.6ps at the wheel and topped out at a recorded 335kmph, no ram-air in effect.

KawAbuser, try this one out.
http://www.kenz-pro.co.jp
sorry but this is a Japanese only site and you will need a Japanese font installed or Kanji-Kit software, then of course someone to read it :)

Go to the microsoft website and then the windows 98 section. Download the Japanese support option from there. You may even be able to shortcut the navigation in their site by using your 'Windows Update' option from the start bar.

For communicator then use Edit - Preferences - Navigator - Languages, add Japanese. To display Japanese pages correctly you may then sometimes need to use View - Character Set - Japanese Auto-Detect.

And it's that simple :)

Japanese girlfriends also have the benefit of minimizing the additional weight when riding on the back of yer bike.

Dazee,
How do i set windows98 / Comunicator6.1 / 6.7 to display Japanese characters? Where and how do i get a character set?
ducmanic
Los Angeles
Now all i need is a Japanese girlfriend-

Back