GREAT VIDEO

OB_GUNSLINGER

Registered
May be old news to many of you in this forum, but if you own a Busa, there is a video that you must have. "Mach II", made last year by the wacked Brit journalists/riders of Fast Bikes magazine. Lots of entertaining footage of the Busa showing it's muscle.

Great forum you all have here. I personally own a Honda XX, but there's a lot of info presented here that can be applied to any bike. Besides, I like to keep an eye on my competition..........preferably in my rear view mirror!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a little more information about the contents of the "Mach II" video. The "mission" of the Fast Bike kamikazees is to find the biggest-baddest-raddest bike on the planet. They take a high speed road trip to and in France with a Busa, Blackbird, R1, and ZX11. The type of riding and stunts they do on public highways would land them in prison if they were caught (at least here in the US). The video is dominated by the Busa absolutely destroying a rear tire, environmentally unfriendly burnouts, dynamic tests of the rev limiter, extended high speed wheelies, full out high speed runs, scracthing the French asphalt, and some other zany tricks. Take my word for it, this is definitely not a video that you're going to see in a motorcycle safety course. The video and sound quality is excellent, and is all VERY entertaining. I won't tell you which bike they determine to be the winner. If you own a Busa, this is a MUST HAVE for your video library!!!! If you just like watching high performance production bikes being ridden like they've been stolen, this is the tape you don't want to miss!! If you're an insurance agent/executive, a law enforcement agent, or a state or federal legistator, don't watch this, you've already made our lives boring enough. Enjoy.

Try these people it's where I got my copy.

Impact Videos 27068 La Paz #490 Aliso Viejo CA 92656
U.S.A 1-800-697-9914

Steve

Back