Yoshimura RS-3

rudely

Registered
I bought a full yosh RS-3 Stainless and Cf can system, in excellent condition for 350. im wondering since I don't have a power commander on my busa, will it need to be reprogrammed at the suzuki dealer here or just slap the system on and ride it ? Also, I was reading a little about some people having back firing problems with this exhaust, is it on most models or just a few peoples bikes ?

You can run aftermarket exhaust without any damage to the engine, and depending on the application, you may/may not feel a need for a tune. However you will notice a difference in performance with a small hp gain, as well as all around smoother running and idle with a power commander map. If you can afford a dyno tune, it's always the best bet with the most gains.
You also may or may not hear the popping in your exhaust with that one. It's extra air in the exhaust from the airpump. Again, won't cause damage, search for "marble mod" it will explain it and show the easy fix.

I had the RS-3 before the Brock and it ran faster at the track with my PC unhooked! I did get awesome gas mileage on the hwy but it always ran faster without there map.

Yea I was reading up on the marble mod, hopefully I wont have to do it but no big deal if I do, cant wait, the stock quietness is driving me crazy. My CBR has a Erion racing full exhaust on a PC3. Love the sound

Back