Question on Yoshimura

06PearlWhtBusa

Registered
I posted a topic in the new owners forum not to long ago, and we were searching online for a pair of yoshimura slip-ons and I saw a few people say that have Rs-3's I believe they are called and are pretty nice. Only problem is when I look for them for a busa.. I can find things for other suzuki's, but I haven't found anything for a busa. Any help is appreciated.

Did you try Yoshimura.com?

Here is a site sponsors web site for the rs-3 slip-ons. Hope it helps.
yoshi linki

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134768746 -->

shoot me a email if you want them new.
I'll try to do, but one more question.

http://store.yoshimura-rd.com/storefr....E-41320

That is the exhaust right there that we need, it says bolt on so I must of just got something confused. Anyway it says $600 or so and it says for quanity one. My question is does it come with both pipes one for each side or would we have to enter 2 and would that bring the price to $1200?

<!--EDIT|06PearlWhtBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134852009 -->

dood, I paid $430 for my pair (brand new to my door) off e-bay. If you wait until Jan I will cheap sell mine when I go to a full system. Not a mark on them. They sound great, no power gain though. If you buy new, make sure you get race baffle, not zyclone.....I do love my yoshies...great quality, killer look and that yosh sound.
beerchug.gif

A full system and the associated tuning with a Power Commander and some dyno time will get you about 7-10 horsepower, and will sound good for prolly around $2k all said and done.

Bolt ons take 15 minutes, look cool, sound good, and cost between $450-1100 or so. No real power gain, at least nothing to really talk about.

The question is, will an extra 10HP on a bike that makes 160HP allready really going to make that much of a difference to you? Prolly not, that's why I can still get behind the Bolt on option.

A full system and the associated tuning with a Power Commander and some dyno time will get you about 7-10 horsepower, and will sound good for prolly around $2k all said and done.

Bolt ons take 15 minutes, look cool, sound good, and cost between $450-1100 or so. No real power gain, at least nothing to really talk about.

The question is, will an extra 10HP on a bike that makes 160HP allready really going to make that much of a difference to you? Prolly not, that's why I can still get behind the Bolt on option.
Thanks and my other question was. On the yoshimura site I found the rs-3 bolt ons I have the link in one of my posts above. Now It is set for the gsx1300r, but it says 600 for quantity 1.. now im wondering does that mean 1 pair? So i would get both bolt ons for 600? Or would it be 1200 for both.

Bought mine on Ebay auction. Lots of deals there...I think I got them from motorcycle warehouse on auction...

I bought my rs3 stainless at jc motors on ebay for 400.00 back in april or may. They are a reputable company. They have them on a buy it now auction at 488.00. If you bid you can get it cheaper... Note " I think I said earlier I bought them at cycle warehouse. That was incorrect.. If you pay more your wasting money dude...

I bought my rs3 stainless at jc motors on ebay for 400.00 back in april or may. They are a reputable company. They have them on a buy it now auction at 488.00. If you bid you can get it cheaper... Note " I think I said earlier I bought them at cycle warehouse. That was incorrect.. If you pay more your wasting money dude...
so far JC MOTORS is the cheapest i found all around for slip -ons and full exhaust systems check them out

so far JC MOTORS is the cheapest i found all around for slip -ons and full exhaust systems check them out
is there a website to this jcmotors site?

Back