Full exhaust question for all generation Busa's

NYCE_ONE

Registered
Being new to the Busa community and a future Busa owner. I was looking around at all the mods for the Busa.
1) I was wondering is their real difference in power between the different exhaust manufacturer's?

2) Is thier a difference in power between Yoshimura's R-77, TRC, TRS, TRI, R-55,RS3S? I noticed a difference in price with the RS3 being more expensive.
Yoshimura R&D - 2008

well from my understandinf those pipes you mentioned basically gives about the same hp output. It also depends on the kind of riding you, the future work you get done, and also proper tunning.

i'm more or less talking about stage one work. Air filter, Exhaust, Power Command, Tre, Air box mod. The shop I took my last bike too swore by Akrapovic and Tiforce for all out power.

One word Brock's Performance, and the T R E is questionable. Good luck with it.

On the Gen II the Brock's Short Meg, Bazzaz set up is working well. Use search function for more info.

Wouldn't trade my tiforce for anything. Had a yosh rs3 on my srad that worked well for years.
Posted via Mobile Device

For the 8-12 hp increase you're really not going to feel or notice anything....looks may override performance on this one. Now adding a compressor or nitrous...that's a different story! :whistle:

Thanks for the info... The reason for this question. I have a couple bike tuners in my area and they swear by Akrapovic followed by Ti Force... But it seems the top companies put down similar power.. Hearing from another tuner would be nice..

10 different tuners, 10 different brands. it's such a whirlwind trying to decifer the biggest bang for the buck..Good luck.

For me is Tsukigi and brocks for power and beautiful workmanship.For tuninf og air fuel ratio would be AFR Motty auto tune

The difference between the most and least expensive pipes after a custom map is gonna be within a few hp. The weight loss between the two is gonna be a few pounds. The sound is gonna be according to what you like most.
If the performance difference is worth the money to you then choose Brocks, Akro or another premium brand. If not Muzzy or Yosh will do you fine.
It's kinda like liquor. Rail drinks will do the job, but the bottles on the top shelf are better if you don't mind spending.........:beerchug:

Back