4 Into 1 Exhaust Opinions !!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
I got a quote on a TRS FULL SYSTEM Exhaust and Power Commander. $1500 INSTALLED !

Checked out the OTHER Dealership. Guy behind the Parts counter calls the Service Department and asks "What Full Exhaust Systems gives you the most Power for a BUSA ?" They say a TRC System.
rock.gif
. My question is---"What is the Differance between the TRS and the TRC SYSTEM ? And does TRC Give the BUSA the Most Power for my 2006 Busa ?

Thanks in advance !!!!!!!!!
super.gif

If I remember right I think a hindle or a brocks gives you the most power. I am sure someone with the numbers with come along in a minute.

The difference is in the can style. The RS-3 are the oval can, the TRS are the triangle can with single round exit, the TRI are the triangle can with the dual round exit and the R-22 which is the same as TRC is the triangle can with the cone exit. As for peformance, there is be no difference in the RS-3, TRS and TRC from their dyno charts on the website. The site doesnt give the acual numbers for the TRI system but they claim it is built for performance so it should give the most power.

I have a Hindle Gen. III CF, if you're interested. It came off my 04LE.

ive heard acropovic but they are extremely pricey. why not save some cash and put it on yourself? dont forget the muzzy fan while your there. and the pair valve mod.

also you will be lean after the install i had mine dynoed today at it was very lean.

busa_pics_005.jpg

Any of the Yoshi systems will be great, especially combined with the Power Commander. You can buy a full TRS in Stainless for $700 shipped, and a PC3 for $260 from Parts411. Do it yourself and save $640...

Back