yoshimura rs-3 stainless

schmud0811

Registered
i just bought a yosh rs-3 stainless it's sitting on the carpet ,busa's 200 miles away right now....i was wondering if anyone out thier has the same exhaust and how much hp they have gained ,if any i have the pair mod and a small box mod and a power commander 3r for it now....i am going to get a custom map for it....
1zhelp.gif

Is the system a set of bolt-ons or is the the 4-2-1 full system? If bolt-on, then you shouldn't expect much if any improvement in HP. With the full system you can easily pick up 5 HP and more with a good map for the PC3R. Check the power commander web site, they have maps there to download.

You can get a lot more that 5 HP if you also have a PC and a good map for it. I'd say that 10 HP is not out of reach for a full system.

On my Busa i have a Yoshi rs-3 full system,PCII and a BMC filter,with those mods.i have 170.5 hp on the rear wheel
biggrin.gif

//Robnek

Yeah,i really like the system but i can´t say that it´s loud.
The sound is more of a muffled sound,when my buddy rides next to me with his Ducati i don´t even hear my bike!!

On my Busa i have a Yoshi rs-3 full system,PCII and a BMC filter,with those mods.i have 170.5 hp on the rear wheel :D
//Robnek
cool robneck thats exactly what i was plannin for my 01 what mapdid you use i was told to down load the 007 but its for an akro, any help?

Back