Yoshimura R22 Exhaust

WiLL_FLY

Registered
Just got my new exhaust and installed them yesterday! And Man what a rush! I could not believe the proformance gain that I got. I know there are better pipes out there, but these look good and sound really good, not like a pop can exhaust. I like the looks of the dual exhaust better, even though you get better proformance out of a full system. Plus the price was not bad 594.99 on ebay!

As long as you are happy with the sound, that's all that matters. Cans don't offer any appreciable performance without going to full exhaust systems, and having it tuned.

thumb_up.gif
I love mine also.  good decision
throw up pics before you get flammed lol

aug_o7.JPG

Glad you like them. Hope you will join the Kansas City gang sometime for one of our get togethers.

I will post some pictures when I get a chance. Maybe tomorrow lol. I know you have to have a full system for the best results in preformance, but I have noticed quit a bit with my new duals
firedevil.gif
!

And hey GSXcite where you guys located at? I'm up here in the north land.
beerchug.gif

I do Have one othere question. Would it hurt or help if I remove the inner pipe from inside the exhaust? I know you want some back pressure if not running WOT all the time. But would it help any by shorting it?

Just some food for thought.

I have the R-22 Bling 4 into 1 Full System and Love being able to access the chain for lube job without the second pipe being in the way....

Just got my new exhaust and installed them yesterday! And Man what a rush! I could not believe the proformance gain that I got. I know there are better pipes out there, but these look good and sound really good, not like a pop can exhaust. I like the looks of the dual exhaust better, even though you get better proformance out of a full system. Plus the price was not bad 594.99 on ebay!

can you add a movie clip of it.. like to hear them... I am sure once there broken in they will be louder.. I like the idea of not having to get it mapped with the bolt ons.

Back