Which Exhaust is superior in sound and performance

I like the sound and numbers on the HMF Big Bird full system I got.
Even the Harley guys tell me how good it sounds(at least for a short time they hear it...LOL)
jump9.gif

Buy the mid pipes off of ebay for about 50 bucks. Cut them in half at the weld line and add a few pieces of exhaust. I spend 100 buck for mini mufflers to sit inside the end pieces and got the adapter from autozone for 3 bucks a piece. Sound like a nasty raw motor ready to do bad things without the edge of straight pipes.

nastygreen.jpg

Hey Jesse,
I don't have it, but I got the name of the place and the guy who did it on the bike.
The place was; Gatlin Racing
7231 Manchester Road
St. Louis Mo. 63143
(314)645-6633
Fax:(314)645-3846

It was done on 1/23/05 Yeah, I was surprised too. They did it for the guy who owned it before me, Kevin Maddox.
I don't have any idea if they keep any kind of record of the MAPs they do, but you might give them a call, and see.
I have not been there, so use Kevin's name to cross reference any work done.
They did a number of things for him on the bike .
I hope this helps,
Jim

Hey Jesse,
I don't have it, but I got the name of the place and the guy who did it on the bike.
7231 Manchester Road
St. Louis Mo. 63143
(314)645-6633

It was done on 1/23/05 Yeah, I was surprised too. They did it for the guy who owned it before me, Kevin Maddox.
I don't have any idea if they keep any kind of record of the MAPs they do, but you might give them a call, and see.
I hope this helps,
Jim
Thanks. I'll give them a call.

If you ever have your power commander hooked up to the computer you can pull it off and save the map also.

Hey Jesse,
7231 Manchester Road
St. Louis Mo. 63143
(314)645-6633

I hope this helps,
Jim
Thanks. I'll give them a call.

If you ever have your power commander hooked up to the computer you can pull it off and save the map also.
Jesse,
I forgot to mention, the guy who did the work from Gatlin Racing was named Jesse also. How cool is that?
Jim

Back