Which Exhaust is superior in sound and performance

Dola225

Registered
So, I am a newbie and I have been absorbing info on this site like a sponge...

I am looking to drop the stock exhaust. I was wondering on your opinions in the best exhaust (slip-on/s) for a NICE sound and the best proformance. For a fair price ofcourse as well. I was a nice deep sound if possible... What do you all have and are there any sound clips???

brock/hindle
thumb_up.gif

I just put this Brocks full alien head exhaust on,,performance is better the the full hindle carbon fiber i took off and the sound is SICK!!

brocks.jpg

I just installed the Yoshi dual bolt-ons. I know they aren't much on power increase, but I like the look. They were too quiet for me until I took the removable baffle out. Now it has a deep sound to it. Especially on de-accel.

Here we go again, your gonna get all sorts of answers. All the major manufactures will give you better sound and proformance.

These are mine, best sound and look out there. and my dyno numbers are as high as anyone else with the same mods (higher in many cases)

Search and you'll see tons of options.

They make a slip on version of these same pipes, but if you want more power you really need full pipes.

STEVEN_001a.jpg

Dont know if you saw this or what but ill post if for you. This is bruce fabrication slipons. They make decent power for a slipon being so short.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again, your gonna get all sorts of answers. All the major manufactures will give you better sound and proformance.

These are mine, best sound and look out there. and my dyno numbers are as high as anyone else with the same mods (higher in many cases)

Search and you'll see tons of options.

They make a slip on version of these same pipes, but if you want more power you really need full pipes.
+1 on HMF's i love the look and the sound!

2258643301_35751104cb.jpg

Do not forget if you purchase a full system that you will likely want to get a PowerCommander as well ($250) and ultimately some dyno time to tune the thing ($250)

My money is on brock for all out performance of course i went cheap and got some two brothers slip ons and they sound really sweet.

I just added Two Brothers to my '08. Haven't had a chance to take her out yet (snow, ice, freezing rain) but sounds VERY cool in the garage. Better than stock. IMO----the stock makes the bike sound like a snomobile!

I like the sound and numbers on the HMF Big Bird full system I got.
Even the Harley guys tell me how good it sounds(at least for a short time they hear it...LOL)

IMG_6991_2__resized__191_kb.jpg

Back