Yoshimura PCIII USB Map

super851

Registered
Hello All,

I'm sure that this has been brought out over the years and I've done a search on the board, I've tried the map offered by Dyno Jet for my 2001 busa with RS3 Full exhaust and BMC Race air filter (M320-02) and i'm still experiencing a lot of pop on when come off a fuel throttle. If anyone would have a map to get me through my track day it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.:banghead:

hi, if your pop is on decel, the marble mod is what you are looking for. there are very good posts on this board concerning same.

You will definitely need to block off that PAIR valve; I'm using that same Yosh map on my 07 with a full TRS system and it works although I'm going to have the bike dynoed for a custom map.

I have an '06 with Yoshimura pipes, GIpro TRE, and a PCIII. It was on the bike when I bought it, and the guy I purchased it from gave me a disc with the mapping on it. If it will help you, I'll be glad to send it to you. I'd like to get the disc back when you're through. I won't be in any hurry for it, but just in case.

Back