PCIII USB map needed for shorty exhausts

orosado79

Registered
Hello everyone, I posted this question in the Dyno forum but I'm not getting any replies so I thought I'd try the general instead. I got a PCIII that has been laying around for quite some time so I decided to go ahead and install it now that my bike is apart for winter mods. However, I can't find any maps on the powercommander site that matches my setup. I have the hedman header tips on, which are basically shorty tips with a tiny little bit of baffling in them. There are no short or open maps that I can see on the list. Anyone know of a good map for this setup?

I plan on getting a full brocks short meg system but that may need to wait until next season. For now, I just want to tune the bike to work as best as possible with the current setup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :beerchug:

IMHO there is no need to tune the bike for the mod listed. You haven't really changed the flow. When you get the short meg installed there should be a map available from Brocks for free. My PC was shipped with that map loaded when I got my short meg from them.

Do you have a Gen II ? The Gen II will make any minor corrections without help.

Back