PCIII USB map for 06 busa

busarider1

Registered
I have a 06 busa. I just put a PCIII USB on it. It has straight pipes on it and everything else is stock. I live on the east coast in VA. Does anybody have a map for my PCIII that will get my bike running right again?:please:

Did you try the Power commander website? If not, that would be the best place to look for a first shot.

I did try the PC website. They don't have anything for straight pipes. I was informed that I could block off the "PAIR VALVE" and then I could use M312-005. I am not sure where the PAIR VALVE is. You have any answers?

pair valve is right near the exhaust header. the lines starts on top of the exhaust cylinder (4 of them that need to be removed, then plugged with block off plates... cheap on ebay or from someone on the board).
Follow the hoses down under the header and you'll find the PAIR valve assembly. It's attached with a bracket that should be fairly easy to remove.
Once that's out of the way you simply need to follow the line that return to the air box (small flex tubing), remove it and plug it on the air box.

With the plastics out this shouldn't take more than 30min, provided you have sufficient access with the header on (did mine while swapping for a full Yoshi TRS).

Hope this will help.

I have heard that all you have to do is plug the flex tube. Is this true? One of the other forums said that the only reason to remove all of the stuff is for a weight reduction. I need to get my bike ready for my club ride on Saturday.

They call it the "marble mod". Get a marble and force it into the rubber vacuum tube on the right side under the tank. The one connected to everything else with the PAIR valve stuff.

Easy as pie.

You can do a search for marble mod. I think someone has pictures for this.

here is the pair valve removal instructions
*First remove the bodywork and lift the tank.
You will find on the right side of the air box the pair valve hose.
picture 1
*option(A)You will remove the hose and plug the inlet to the air box. I used a bolt.
option(B)some will put a marble inside the hose and replace it back on the air box
if you used option (a) continue if you used option (b) your finished

picture 2
*Next, loosen the boots on the throttle bodies and lift the air box a little.
You will find a pair valve vacumm hose on the #4 throttle body.
picture 3
*Remove the hose and cap the vacuum inlet.
picture 4
*Remove the four pair valve hard lines
picture 5
*Install the block off plates using either factory pair valve gaskets (around $5 each from Suzuki) ,
use some Ultra Copper High Temp RTV, or do as I did and, make some gaskets out of flat stock
picture 6
*The last thing to do is unbolt the valve.
I left the bracket, because to remove it would require unbolting two case bolts.
All done and now you have something to hang on the wall.
picture 7
blow up picture # 8 exploded view
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Modifications : PAIR Valve Removal

pair_hosesm.jpg

pair_bolt2sm.jpg

pair_hose2sm.jpg

pair_capsm.jpg

pair_linessm.jpg

pair_coverssm.jpg

pairvalvesm.jpg

pair_removal.jpg

Last edited:
Is a backfire the only problem you're having? You didn't say much other than you need to get it running right again - explain a little more. I ran straight pipes and had no backfire issues with the pair system running stock. Try their base 001 map, it should work just fine. If it is just a backfire then put the marble in and try that first, if that doesn't fix it you have bigger issues.

I have a 06 busa. I just put a PCIII USB on it. It has straight pipes on it and everything else is stock. I live on the east coast in VA. Does anybody have a map for my PCIII that will get my bike running right again?:please:

Hey busa you the one that bought my PCIII are you. Glad you got it you never let me know it arrived.:poke: I am guessing it is you from the address any way. If not never mind my post.:rofl:

I had pipes made by one of my friends that works at a muffler shop. It is just open tubes that run off of the header to each side.

I did the pair valve mod and ran a 005 map on it. One of my friends who will remain nameless, clocked me at 209mph. The pair valve mod and the power commander made a world of difference in the running of my bike. I have no backfire and the bike runs smooth. I am taking it to be dyno'd on Saturday. I'll let you guys know the outcome.

I did the pair valve mod and ran a 005 map on it. One of my friends who will remain nameless, clocked me at 209mph. The pair valve mod and the power commander made a world of difference in the running of my bike. I have no backfire and the bike runs smooth. I am taking it to be dyno'd on Saturday. I'll let you guys know the outcome.

liar

And with stock gearing too I bet! :rofl: I think your "nameless friend" mistook a 1 for a 2.

:rofl: 209?

btw.. what has the PAIR got to do with HP and mapping?

Back