Yoshimura Exhaust

OB_sonnybusa

Registered
I am about to buy a new exhaust for my new 00 Busa I am looking at the Yoshimura RS-3 4 into 1 system with carbon muffler anyone tried it yet & how does it work or does it take other mods to go with this system any help would be great I have found them for $650.00 if anybody has other system i would like input.
thanks

I have that system with a Ti canister, it is the race baffle, which is the loudest, but it isn't to loud. The pipe alone gave me about 6 rwhp and then I put on the PC2 and had the airbox mod done. My bike was tuned by Lee's Perf. in NC., so I think it runs a tad better than your run of the mill mechanic tuning the bike. Proof of that is the fact that I won the AMI Brute HP shootout at bike week for the 851-Open street class. A lot of Busa's tried, but they couldn't knock off my 165rwhp run. A lot of people on here say they have more, but in a controlled situation like that, the truth comes out.

I have a yosh rs3 race on my bike. My pipe alone produced the same results as RPM's about 6rwhp. Then I sent the machine to Lee's in Charlotte for his stage II mods. I love the sound of the yosh, not too loud just right.

I have the RS-3 race duplex (stainless) but if I were to do it again I would probably go with a Muzzy system. Just to be a little different. Everyone including myself equates Suzuki with Yoshimura; break the trend. Muzzy makes a great system.

sonnybusa, i just installed the micron full system with the carbon can. the bike feels very strong and runs damn good, and i haven't even started tuning yet.i have 2 friends with the same set up and thier bikes both felt the same as mine, and also ran good before any tuning.

Back