Yosh Clearance

Is this a legit site? They are playing it off that they are yoshimura-rd.com, but they clearly aren't. I don't think I'd send them any money without full disclosure. The site isn't very professional looking when you clink on links, half of the text is cut off, etc.
Seems fishy to me.. But I've been known to worry too much...:whistle:

Is this a legit site? They are playing it off that they are yoshimura-rd.com, but they clearly aren't. I don't think I'd send them any money without full disclosure. The site isn't very professional looking when you clink on links, half of the text is cut off, etc.
Seems fishy to me.. But I've been known to worry too much...:whistle:

I checked the address and phone number on google and it checks out.

Also called and talked to the guy and he said they do not have any clearance exhausts for the Gen I and he has one RS-3 Gen II left.

Holy crap! $406 for a full TRC system? That would get me moving if it were for a Gen I.

i've never considered buying yoshimura, but at that price i might be motivated! any idea what kind of power these pipes are capable of?

my 09 is stock, and i'd love the weight loss. but these things must be loud, and I don't want that nonsense. hmmm, choices....

Nothing that i'm not satisfied in about this exhaust. It sounds awesome! The full carbon fiber does not get hot to the touch. Long hard rides and stays pretty cool! It's totally sexy to look at. The main reason for me looking to sell this system is that i'm looking to get more into the race aspect of the Hayabusa. A different exhaust would benefit me more for what im looking to do.

There is nothing for me to complain about. I'm lowered 2" and have had ZERO ground clearance issues. Just am looking to go a different route with my bike than expected is all.

my 09 is stock, and i'd love the weight loss. but these things must be loud, and I don't want that nonsense. hmmm, choices....

It's not really loud. It's far enough back, and does have a NICE cruising rumble! It really is a very nice system. I honestly can not say what the full metals sound like, but the CF is sexy.

Back