Yoshimura Exhaust

tcat

Registered
I am interested in installing a Yosh Tri Oval system in my 02 Busa. What are the common problems associated with this modification? I enjoy the power of the bike as is but would like to add a little character to the exhaust note. Do I need a Power Commander for this mod ? Will the fairing bolt back up without any hassle? What is the difference between the race and zyclone baffling? I think you all know where I'm going with this. Thank You for your reply. Tcat

wink.gif

Their are many other options when it comes to exhaust, try doing a search for more info. I was disapointed in the HP gains with my Yosh system, i have a new BDE on the way (whenever it goes off backorder) that should be more efficient in building power. Looks wise, i like the Yosh line up so if you are content with the current HP but want better sound and a good look then the Yosh will make you happy. (I have also heard good things about the HMF kits.)

i would tend to agree with sully,as there are pipes that make more power,but i would not go so far as to say i was dissapointed with performance,it fit my criteria well,quiet easy to install,no tuning or fitment issues and cheap,but...... i have contacted jc about a muzzy (more power) but since i like to get out early on sunday morning the noise is a problem, decisions,decisions

Back