Yoshimura exhaust peices

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone know where I can find a high-mount mid pipe for a Yosh system?
Ive got the TRS and the can is hitting the 240 arm a bit. Ive spaced it out hte best i can, but its still rubbing.
Assumming the diameter and srping connection locations are the same from the High-mount RS3 and the TRS, I think it'll get the pipe up high enough to stop the rubbing.

Anyone with the high-mount RS3(CasperLE cough cough) system could get some pic of thier mid pipe and where the springs attach, that would be great!!

Pic as payment:thumbsup:

SANY1184.jpg

I dont have any pieces, but am selling my full Yoshi TRC if interested. Nothing wrong with it. It's just holding me back for what i am looking to do to her in the future.

I dont have any pieces, but am selling my full Yoshi TRC if interested. Nothing wrong with it. It's just holding me back for what i am looking to do to her in the future.

Thanks for the offer, but too broke for that:banghead:

Unless $75 sounds fair:laugh:

um.. as a matter of fact, mine came with the high mount kit I had to call Yosh to get the standard mount (that keeps the rear peg). You can get the pipe from them (at least you could) for about $120ish. If i wasn't thinking about putting it back on my bike I'd sell you mine but give them a ring, its pretty painless.:beerchug:

oh yeah, its a major ... major beeeeeeeeotch to change it once its been on there a while .... you are gonna need some help or you'll need to start eating more now cuz I dont think you got enough azz to pull those things apart :laugh:

no really its a pretty big pain to separate those pipes after they've run

$120!! Ouch!!

Last resort was calling Yosh direct, was hoping someone had one layin around, who knows, maybe someone will see this tomorrow:please:

Your not kidding about bein a pain to get em apart either, I tried once last year when i put the 240 on, gave up on that idea pretty fast.

Here a pic Frog. Its a nice heel warmer. I wonder if a tiforce hi-mount mid pipe could be made to work? Maybe someone has one of them.

rusty ranger 004.jpg

If you cant find what you need, make it/build it/invent it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks CasperLE, gonna have to go compare that to my setup and see if it'll help.
Droid via Tapatalk

I dont have mine on, if you wanted to borrow it or something to test fit...but not to keep it :p

Now that I think of it more, the highmount has a special bracket in place of the foot peg too. Not tryin to keep pasengers form riding. :banghead:

Now that I think of it more, the highmount has a special bracket in place of the foot peg too. Not tryin to keep pasengers form riding. :banghead:

Not really much you can do there... I was gonna say maybe have an exhaust shop bend the pipe a little but then you would have to either use a spacer on the mount or fabricate something...

Not really much you can do there... I was gonna say maybe have an exhaust shop bend the pipe a little but then you would have to either use a spacer on the mount or fabricate something...

I asked the shop donw the road about that, they said it would crack? Spacing out would be ideal, but ive already shimmed the foot peg out as mush as I could, but the pipe just wants to be closer in.

Anyone have a Brocks AH they could loan me for a few years?:laugh:

Yea, passengers most wrap their legs around you.lol. My only regret with the Yosh highmount. The Ti-Force high mount has a passenger peg truth be told I wish I had got it instead but I got cheap. I often wonder if the Tiforce mount would work on a Yosh can to get me a pass. peg. Let me know if you want anymore pics.

yeah the yosh definitely removes the passenger pegs. The HMF setup keeps them but that's a good bit more $$ than just the high mount pipe kit :laugh:

Looks like a may just need a new system, anyone got an AH system for sale? I'm prepared to pay up to $100. (in broke, btw)
Oh well, ill go out a rig something up for the time being. Thanks for the help guys :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

Back