High Exit Yosh Exhaust

Redline925

Registered
Anyone have any pictures of the RS3 Yoshimura high exit exhaust on a busa?? Anyone know if it is 4-2 or 4-1?? Im looking for a high exit 4 into 1 system. What would you guys recommend?? Please add pics if you have single side exhaust on your bike and how well you like it. Thanks alot.

Redline925

I wanted to do a single side high mount, but I couldn't find one I liked that kept the rear peg. The Yosh, looses the rear peg, the Hindle keeps it, but spaces it to the outside the the tailsection (looks like Cr*p), the HMF is nice, but i didnt want to spend that much money.
So I just went with the regular mount Yopsh RS3, I like the way it looks, and love the way it sounds.

scan0005.jpg

Looks good, I am installing mine tomorrow. How much slimmer/or further inwards is the Yosh pipe compared to the stock pipe?

Looks good, I am installing mine tomorrow.   How much slimmer/or further inwards is the Yosh pipe compared to the stock pipe?
I didnt realize it untill I installed it, but it does seem alot slimmer, the inside of the can is very close to the swingarm, and the can itself is much narrower that the stock can.

i kept my duals . the yoshi sounds throaty now....shakes bricks off buldings and sets off car alarms.
laugh.gif

Yoshi makes 4-1 full systems. The high mount yoshi loses the rear peg. Akro makes a high mount 4-1 exhaust that keeps the rear peg.

Looks good, I am installing mine tomorrow.   How much slimmer/or further inwards is the Yosh pipe compared to the stock pipe?
I didnt realize it untill I installed it, but it does seem alot slimmer, the inside of the can is very close to the swingarm, and the can itself is much narrower that the stock can.
U aint kidding, I got mine installed and I lost between 6-8" on the butt end of the bike.
smile.gif

I had no idea how much of a slimming effect this would have ...I was doing it for the looks and sound mostly...but this is a huge plus and 2 up riding wont be an issue.

Back