exhaust

gixxer4me

Registered
hey everyone...new here and was wondering if any of you have heard or own the new yoshi high exit exhaust system. i was thinking of getting it but i cant get much info on it. if anyone knows anything about the system please let me know.

Yoshi high exit ....
dunno.gif
Pics ?

no pics of the system...thats one of my concerns. i emailed yoshi about it and they emailed me back saying that they had discontinued the system.im wanting some answers because im sick of the same ole looking pipe but want to know if they had problems with it or what. found a couple of web sites that have the system in stock

Are you talking of the gen 1 busa? I have the high mount you lose you right pass. peg though. I like it alot your right its something different.pic in my profile. part #R146RRDS. oh yea you have to do something with you right rear turnsignal to it hits I think thats why its listed race only.

yes kenny.i just heard about the pipe myself.
casperie...thanks for the pic of your bike. that at least lets me know what it looks like. are you happy with the pipe or not? i have a d &d now full system and wow is it way to loud!!!want something cool,differant , and that performs great too. no shop around here would map my bike with the d &d on it....they said it was not a good pipe so......

I love the pipe and have never seen another high mount Yosh. It barks when your on it and tones down when your not. The only down side is the passenger peg thing. I just took the left one off to it looks nice that way I think. If you take a chick for a ride I just dont take her far and have her put her legs on top of mine so no fat chicks lol. I think it makes the bike look like a sportbike and less like a sport tourer. Also makes it easier to clean the rear wheel.

thanks so much casperle for your feedback!! dont know why yoshi discontinued it but i will be happy with it i think.thanks again!!!
derek

kennym4, what is the pair valve removed from your bike. im not very familiar with that. is that the smog pipes that are on the exhaust head?

Back