yoshi shortmeg vs. brocks ct-meg

rdj6107

Registered
i have a pair of shorties that absolutely have to come off my bike. WAY TO LOUD!!!!!! additional power is not a concern when i can get rid of the additional noise. just sitting at a stoplight drives me crazy. i have narrowed it down to 2 megaphones (i think:please:). given what you have just read, which of the below 2 exhausts is going to suit my needs the best.

the yoshi r-55(top pic)

or

the brocks ct-meg (bottom pic)

NOTE TO THE VIRGIN H.ORG USERS: if you are looking for sound advice you have come to right forum. i read that the shorties were loud before i bought them BUT i liked the look. and dummy ron bought them anyway.

busa pics.gif

I had the r55 on my bike. I'll see if i can't transfer a video or something. It was tolerable. Gains were nice, etc. Wouldn't be a high of gains as the brocks pipe, but i got the 55 dirt cheap brand new. Super light too. I like the oe feel of the yosh stuff.

I put 15k miles on it, the tip was behind my helmet so it wasnt bad. i had the silencer in for along time, then removed it. not much difference. was alright for long trips.

Login | Facebook
don't mind my difficult getting the front tire to bite hahahha. It was the first run of the day, still doing some shake down stuff. Not sure if that link will work, worth a shot.

Back